Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Serious question: why don't the countries bordering these idiots do anything to stop this. Surely they must know their country is next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
How about those not quite bordering but closer than the USA? Why aren't they jumping to kill these bastards?

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
It was going to get more interesting since at first Maliki wasn't going to step down but then found himself more and more isolated so pussied out. I was hoping for an internal Iraqi shoot out.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
My gosh. Should not have watched. They toy with the ones about to have their heads cut off by putting a severed head right up to their face and laughing. gently caress.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
I would love the US to send troops. Would be fun watching our troops have to fight their own weapons and vehicles. Would really show what side was superior.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Seriously we need to introduce Ebola to the Middle East. Just throw the clothes from those that died in Africa into a city occupied by Isil and enjoy the fun.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
First question: why do Sunnis seem so much more badass than Shiites? I mean the Sunnis are go getters while the Shiites just seen to be more passive in a general sort of way.

Second question: I'd love to see the Sunnis trying to get into the USA by way of Mexico. Would be an epic fight between the chainsaw head cutting cartels and the small unsharpened head cutting knives of Isis. Who would you bet on to win?

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW

The Brown Menace posted:

eh, shiites can be pretty badass, they're just less bloodthirsty. i mean they got hezbollah and assad (though technically he's an alawite, a subsect of shia islam), and i'm pretty sure hezbollah could give the IS a run for their money if they hadn't chickened out of making land-grabs in lebanon. it's just that they won't cut throats or anything, just blow you up or shoot you. and they're mostly defensive, you don't start nothin it's gonna be nothin.

i guess they're more defensive because they're only like 10% of the total number of muslims globally, plus sunni countries are the western-approved ones so the terrorist groups they sponsor can just get crateloads of guns while the US and her allies have to grit their teeth and look the other way

Do you think the populace of Baghdad could defeat them if they were to try to invade Baghdad?

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Liveleak won't even show the second beheading. Bunch of pussies.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

uhm also the video is down

Anyone have another link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
I'm disappointed with the goons. No link to the last beheading of the British guy and no backup link to this new ISIS video.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread