Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

they should be trained by the ferguson police department, they make every bullet count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so uhh does anyone know why they would post-process the beheading? is it way more difficult in practice so they decided to kill him quickly first then take his head off or something?

sorry I'm not up to speed on barbaric jihadist procedure and I ain't watching that vid

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Well if ya must know; With the other beheadings they do it's really quite a gruesome process and uh, involved . The video in the op is one example... (its absolutely nuts that that video is still online lol)

They gotta saw the throat open and then mess around with the neckbones, which takes quite some time(:barf:). For whatever reason they seem to want to avoid that clumsy messy process in their vids directed at America

Yeah that makes sense. I was kind of curious how you would sever the neckbones with just a knife. Isn't the guy already dead by then? Just get an axe and be done with it at that point.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

new CIA tactic: leave faulty weaponry around

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Old tactic actually. This got used to some degree in Vietnam (Project Eldest Son) and the Rhodesians did a ton of it

lol, not completely surprised by this however

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

so is turkey at all interested to do something about ISIS

I assume turkey's army isn't a complete joke though so I guess they aren't afraid of ISIS

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

according to dutch media belgian intelligence can't keep track of their loonies and only prevented this through working together with mostly dutch intelligence in this case

they also have 2-3 times more jihadists than the netherlands despite having 11 million people rather than 16

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

RevSyd posted:

I think I once saw a Winston Churchill quote that went something like "For the last 500 years all they've done is ride around on camels cutting each others heads off, and as soon as the oil runs out they'll go right back to doing that."

honestly that still sounds more civilized than what happened here in europe during the two world wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Correct. Check out the coverage of those bursts, ISIS would probably want to reconsider rolling around like this:

M-M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL KILL kill kill

• Locked thread