Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
very original op

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
hi, i'm lee ranaldo. you may know from my work with sonic youth but i have a new band now with my former sonic youth bandmate steve shelley called the dust, check it out!!!

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Medium Cool posted:

hi, i'm lee ranaldo. you may know from my work with sonic youth but i have a new band now with my former sonic youth bandmate steve shelley called the dust, check it out!!!

Are you really that guy and if so your poo poo kind of sucks and also what was that chick's name and would you?

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Took loving long enough.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wait we're getting banned? did lowtax remember we were here or something

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Bullshit. If you liked Keenen and kell then you are too young for Clarissa explains it all.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Professor of Cats posted:

Bullshit. If you liked Keenen and kell then you are too young for Clarissa explains it all.

fuckin Ferguson is an rear end in a top hat

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

ProfessorMurder posted:

fuckin Ferguson is an rear end in a top hat

Hey Sam.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
please don't depony this place.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

a hole-y ghost posted:

holy gently caress a bee!!!

Beads??

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ima flower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i eat light from the sun and i poop oxygen that ppl breathe so basically every time u inhale ur breathing my flower poop

• Locked thread