Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time I thought I was gonna fart but instead a huge turd came out and everyone ran away. the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I see you are gay. when did you begin farting comfortably with your life partner?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
at what point in your life did you realize you were "different"? was your homosexuality caused by abuse? rape?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did "fart-play" ever play a part in your early sexual encounters with your family?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
at what age were you raped?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do you feel overcome with guilt from your deviant fart-centric homosexuality or have you been able to find community with others who share your values?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
when you and your lover fart on each other do you snuggle afterwards or run away in disgust? when I accidently crapped in my pants, no one wanted to be around me :( so I was very upset. do you experience sadness or are you immune to emotions because of your disease?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
your homosexuality obviously defines you, do you have a hard time defining your "fart-version" kink homo persona to others? are you out about it?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
was your family brought up farting on each other sexually? is incest a part of your farting ritual?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what role do your genitals play in your fart ritual? do you mutilate them?

• Locked thread