Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

ground floor of an epic megathread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

gently caress

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Dwight Evans posted:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
ehhhh no

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Hey guys, was hoping to get some feedback on my Tuhoo OC. Arigato!

ABOUT MIMA
Mima’s hair is a shade or two lighter than it was when she was alive.
Mima’s favorite food is batter-fried fish.
Her favorite colors are blue, green, and black.
She vaguely remembers how old she is. She was born sometime in the 1500s.
She might be a little crazy.
Currently, she’s hanging around in the attic of the Hakurei Shrine. It’s rather cramped, but she doesn’t seem to mind that.
Mima secretly likes bats a whole lot. One wonders what will happen when she meets Remilia Scarlet.
ABOUT MIMA'S PAST AND PRESENT
Mima doesn’t really hate the Hakurei family as much as she claims to, but she does dislike them quite a bit. Her reasons for this remain unknown, as her memories from when she was alive are still fuzzy. Update: She’s actually remembered almost everything about her life, though it’s still blurry in places. The reason why she can remember is a mystery as of now. She’s being rather secretive about her past, for reasons currently unknown.
Mima came to Gensokyo from the west a long time ago, before the boundary was founded.
NEW)Mima has a large horizontal scar across the left side of her abdomen. This is a souvenir from a fight she had with a particularly nasty youkai.
NEW) Mima had a total of four children while she was alive. A son (who died of an illness) and a daughter from her first marriage (a marriage of convenience which ended badly because she was outed as a witch), and two twin daughters from the second marriage (which ended when Mima died).
The knife Mima carries is the knife that killed her. She was stabbed through the heart by an unknown girl in what was apparently some sort of ritual.
After Mystic Square, Mima decided to leave Gensokyo for a while. She went to various places, like the Netherworld, the Makai, and even the outside world.
Mima came back to Gensokyo because she was bored and wanted to see what had changed in the years she’d been gone.
======
Relationships
ABOUT MIMA AND MARISA
Mima thinks of Marisa as not only a student, but sort of a surrogate daughter as well. She’s a little disappointed that Marisa doesn’t seem to want to become a youkai, but other than that, she’s very proud of how far her student has come.
Unbeknownst to Marisa, Mima checks in on her occasionally.
Mima left Marisa a magical grimoire that she wrote herself. It contains some of Mima’s most powerful magic, but a lot of it is really potent dark magic. Its pages are also enchanted to curse anyone who tries to read it, besides herself and Marisa.
ABOUT MIMA AND REIMU
Mima likes to annoy Reimu because she finds it humorous. There’s really no ill will, though.
She considers Reimu a rival of sorts.
Out of all the Hakureis Mima has met, she dislikes Reimu the least. She still doesn’t trust Reimu, though.
Though she will never admit this, not even to herself, Mima actually started the incident in SoEW so that Reimu would start taking her miko duties a little more seriously.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
that's a p good fan troll op

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Stoned toho on a big screen is win

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Dwight Evans posted:

rofl

Papa Daedalus
Aug 11, 2014
What the gently caress is a toho?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Papa Daedalus posted:

it's u

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
touhou has cool music and i'm impressed at the dude who made it but i can't stand bullet hell games so i listen to some music and play the fightgames

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

This filth must be stopped.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gas this shitheap post haste.

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
everyone knows that the best touhou game is twinkle star sprites

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Papa Daedalus posted:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Whats everyone having for lunch?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pewdiepie posted:

theirs a greek festival out side my apt so I'm going to eat gyros for the next 8 days :):):):):) I'm going to turn into a fat hairy greek.... OH WAIT I AM ALREADY ONE :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Pewdiepie posted:

First post. Hell yea!

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

i'm making a calzone for dinner atm

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Pewdiepie posted:

Anime pussy

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

theirs a greek festival out side my apt so I'm going to eat gyros for the next 8 days :):):):):) I'm going to turn into a fat hairy greek.... OH WAIT I AM ALREADY ONE :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Gryos ftw... The gas station down the street from me used to have a gyros place attached and I'd go there for epic meal time all the time but then it closed down because I was the only customer.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Ristolaz posted:

do you think nihnoz's greek leaf dinner can be made into a meme here?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's not even a real greek, as he isn't from the sponge docks of Tarpon Springs.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i ate a burger because we were on the road during lunchtime

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i like playing toho games because unlike in desert storm i can dodge the bullets

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

whadduuuuuuuuuup TOHOU THREAD

(huge)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
in b4 "LOOOOL I just hosed a toho!!!!!!!" Seriously, gas this.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fargield posted:

I once hosed a She-elf.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mazed posted:

whadduuuuuuuuuup TOHOU THREAD

(huge)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

I once hosed a She-elf.

I'll allow it.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEl-ac1cLLk

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

fukkin 2hu

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
:banjo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Wormskull posted:

He's not even a real greek, as he isn't from the sponge docks of Tarpon Springs.

I used to visit tarpon springs all the time as a kid.

• Locked thread