Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
Pins-kun....

..if you're not too busy i was thinking...

we could watch a hen..hentai together...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Kuvo posted:

Pins-kun....

:eyepop:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I think...I think I found out what happened to Pins.

Reakwon, no. :(

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Naruto, the actual hentai, got a new opening a few weeks ago. Spoilers out the rear end for anyone who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yeV1N9c1E

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Alright look i have proof i finally stopped being a lazy poo poo.

I'll upload these shortly.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I don't remember signing up for a sex ed class.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Nihilarian posted:

I don't remember signing up for a sex ed class.

Uh, have you been paying attention to the videos at all?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Missing Name posted:

Well, no.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Missing Name posted:

Let's be fair here: even Pins isn't paying attention.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Sydin posted:

Let's be fair here: even Pins isn't paying attention.

[for every episode that wasn't the first]Pins: Oh right, I hadn't learned the game yet

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Kuvo posted:

Pins-kun....

It's not like I wanted to watch a hentai with you!

Level Slide posted:

Naruto, the actual hentai, got a new opening a few weeks ago. Spoilers out the rear end for anyone who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yeV1N9c1E

where are the karaoke subs, i wanna sing along

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

They are written clearly for everyone who cares at the bottom, you dirty gaijin.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
pins-kun didnt notice me...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Pins, I don't think you're fully committed to this hentai experience.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Turn the captions off and you'll see them. If you can read Japanese :smugdog:

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
I've spoken to pins for a grand total of like 20 minutes over the past week and a half, I'm pretty sure he's just super busy

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hey pens heyyyyyyy when's my episode coming out?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Yeah ive just been not around for a week. Im not sure when ill be home tonight but i guess ill try to update. Its ready i just have to press upload on youtube

Also kuvo i will always be up for hentai. U no dis bb. Just tweet at me.

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

Pins posted:

Yeah ive just been not around for a week. Im not sure when ill be home tonight but i guess ill try to update. Its ready i just have to press upload on youtube

Also kuvo i will always be up for hentai. U no dis bb. Just tweet at me.

...Hasn't it been at the 'It's all done, I just need to upload it' for a while now?
I mean, clearly this experience is driving everyone involved slowly (or possibly not so slowly) mad, and I can appreciate needing a break, but it's not like you're saying 'I was going to upload it, I really was, but then I caught a glimpse of some dude with eyes stuck in his arm, so I had to turn off the PC and go reconsider my path in life', you're saying 'Right, right, almost there, I'm totally going to upload it at any moment now'

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

aerion111 posted:

...Hasn't it been at the 'It's all done, I just need to upload it' for a while now?
I mean, clearly this experience is driving everyone involved slowly (or possibly not so slowly) mad, and I can appreciate needing a break, but it's not like you're saying 'I was going to upload it, I really was, but then I caught a glimpse of some dude with eyes stuck in his arm, so I had to turn off the PC and go reconsider my path in life', you're saying 'Right, right, almost there, I'm totally going to upload it at any moment now'

Alright you are right I apologize. Let me be a bit more visible. I have two "jobs" one i get paid a lot of money for and the other i volunteer. Recently i've been putting in more time with my volunteer job then usual. So naturally i have been coming home at around 12 am each night after starting my days at about 8 am for the past two weeks. I do not know when i will actually finally be able to update but I promise you will all be the first to know. I'm sorry.

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012

Pins posted:

Alright you are right I apologize. Let me be a bit more visible. I have two "jobs" one i get paid a lot of money for and the other i volunteer. Recently i've been putting in more time with my volunteer job then usual. So naturally i have been coming home at around 12 am each night after starting my days at about 8 am for the past two weeks. I do not know when i will actually finally be able to update but I promise you will all be the first to know. I'm sorry.

I'm not going to feed you some bullshit like, oh, these are just video games, put your important work first. We both know that's just a lie the weak tell themselves to justify their laziness. However, I am going to say that these videos are among the greatest artistic contributions our species has made for the galaxy, and you should take your time with them, to keep the quality up to par with the LP so far. Trying not to understate the gravity of your task here.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
Stop it if you guys keep talking he'll lock this thread too

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Mico posted:

Stop it if you guys keep talking he'll lock this thread too
#Remember[REDACTED]

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
Wishing you the best for your volunteer work at the thrilldo factory. May all your dreams be smeg. God bless.
#emupeep

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
pins-kun is very busy and we should support him the best we can! :sweatdrop:

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

drat, Naruto, even after the time skip you're still dumb as balls. Of course the enemy would die instead of give up intel.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Huh, so Konan going out like a chump is some how even lamer in this game then the manga. I guess they didn't have the budget to put in visually interesting cutscenes after all the hours worth of static figures mindlessly regurgitating stupid poo poo they created.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Huh, so Konan going out like a chump is some how even lamer in this game then the manga. I guess they didn't have the budget to put in visually interesting cutscenes after all the hours worth of static figures mindlessly regurgitating stupid poo poo they created.

Don't forget, sharkguy didn't die in a puff of smokerain, he summoned a bunch of sharks to eat him alive.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I don't remember anything that happened while recording that video.

ArchetypeBlue
Jul 9, 2012

ASSHOLE.
there was an hour long cutscene skipped here and i'm not gonna stand for it, mister
:colbert:

aerion111
Nov 29, 2011

Prodigy of Curiosity.
Master of Jacks.
Apprentice of Masks.
And, when fighting the forces of darkness, always remember: "Armor of Darkness, Weapon of Light"

ArchetypeBlue posted:

there was an hour long cutscene skipped here and i'm not gonna stand for it, mister
:colbert:

Speaking as someone who has JUST started watching the latest episode and so has no clue what scene was cut: Hopefully that just means he's planning to do it separately (possibly with some co-commentators he particularly dislikes)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I get this weird "kitchen sink drama" vibe from the commentary.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

aerion111 posted:

Speaking as someone who has JUST started watching the latest episode and so has no clue what scene was cut: Hopefully that just means he's planning to do it separately (possibly with some co-commentators he particularly dislikes)

I think the plan is to get drunk with kuvo and do it.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
let me know around the weekend so i can properly prep myself

im a method actor after all

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
so that transcript you read, can i still order that on pay-per-view?

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Kuvo posted:

so that transcript you read, can i still order that on pay-per-view?

The only copies are on some VHSes that I forgot in an alley, if you go with me we can get 'em.

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Man, was that a PPV for the ages. If only THE ROCK and STONE COLD switched places, then this would work so much better.

Volfogg fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I gotta say, you were losing me there, but that fanfiction got me hard won me back.

(Seriously though every single JOHN CENA was hilarious)

• Locked thread