Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:letsplay:

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ramos posted:

Sure, I'll shoot: Does Hinata ever do anything useful?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

btw, you know how at the start he hits the ninetales with a stick?

that stick is actually a monkey, which means if it ever gets cut in half, its actually a log

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hey guys, I was way into this anime when I was a 15 year old. Thankfully, it's a p. cool cartoon-for-15-year-olds so yeah. Anyway, I'mma 'splain some poo poo because why not. All from memory, not looking anything up because gently caress the people who maintain wikis on hentais.

Anyway, so you know there's families who have super ninja powers. Well, one of them is the Sharingan (something-eyes, iunno, gently caress off). They're red and have a black pattern that looks kinda like that little spinny blade in a meat mincer. The Sharingan basically spends your chakra* and gives you super hypno powers, like freezing somebody in place or, hey, literally controlling them. You mighta guessed (since the Fourth Hokage references his name, gj reading the subtitles man :waycool:) but the Sharingan is inherited within the Uchiha clan. Mask dude has it, the nine-tails is shown having it but then turns out to have been affected by it, Naruto's black haired butt-buddy has it and so does Kakashi.

Kakashi got his because his best bud was an Uchiha, got crushed by a rock, and then let Kakashi cut it out of his head and transplant it into his own socket because :wtc:

*this universe has a whole lot of buddhism in it, somebody else cover this and the gates and whatnot?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I don't care what you say, Shikamaru is the best character. Even in-universe they know he's the best since he's the only kid out of, like, 500 who gets a promotion after an extended bloodsport/job interview.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pro loving click, right there.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

sirtommygunn posted:

-All of their members wear sunglasses 24/7, it is known why
:cool:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Rhygezenguro posted:

The thing is Killa B tamed his beast with the power of funky beats. Who could step to that?
The thing is Naruto doesn't know poo poo about his inner furry, he just lets it do whatever.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Xumtosis posted:

I'm still a bit confused about everything. Why does Naruto have a 7 tailed demon dog inside him?
ninja town got attacked by a pokemon
narudad saves the day by stuffing the pokemon in his kid with ninja magic

ya drunken mcbastard

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

EntranceJew posted:

This thread is my favorite honeypot. :letsplay:
please tell me why i cant stop reading it :stare:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

so is no one super psyched that the next ep might apparently involve a five-man kage match?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

if it involves ninjas hitting each other with deck chairs then im super up for that!!!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I tried googling "pro wrestling ninja" and the first thing that came up was a wikipedia article about this guy:

says one of this swag motherfucker's ring names was The Super Black Ninja. :coal:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Cheez posted:

This is the most important LP thread about a game with a pretty important story though. There's some guy, don't know his name but there's a thing inside him right and it's evil. So he does a thing and that's about all you need to know to get up to speed.

Can we get this in the OP? It's pretty much the most complete description of what the hell is going on.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

loving hell that wasn't wrestling at all

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Trollhawke posted:

See why none of us were excited?

yes :(

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Regalingualius posted:

gently caress how do I still remember this poo poo?
Same reason so many guys in their 20's can finish "I got so far / and tried so hard / but in the end / ?"

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Kgummy posted:

"Wreckage" is kind of amazing pronunciation interpretation of Raikage. Though looking at the spelling I just kept seeing "Rage Cage" now. Perhaps because of that.

Hoe Cage > Wreckage :colbert:

Though "K's cage" might be a nice name for an album.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pins posted:

Weight Gainer.

don't do special k

only classic corn flakes for me

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

aerion111 posted:

It's not too late to edit.
Maybe.

Maybe Pins is so far up his own k-hole that he doesn't care.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

dancingbears posted:

Female Love Interest Ninja #8 (real name Konan) uses paper magic. It sounds ridiculous, but it's a surprisingly versatile and powerful ability.
but does she ever make a giant airplane while on top of the world trade center, and then ride it to battle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlLN2yk24P8

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

toanoradian posted:

She can't ride a huge airplane off the world trade center.
:owned:

Pins posted:

I'm white (:
:thumbsup:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pins posted:

Also i hate myself.
So how long 'till you delete this one? Two weeks?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

TCat posted:

You would think, but keep in mind he also went through the entirety of Ribbit King and then just kind of gave up because it devolved into nonsense and borderline meme-level stupidity...twice.
You say "devolved" as if it wasn't that from the very beginning.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pins posted:

Also shut up. Jesus christ shut up forever.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

toanoradian posted:

Why do you keep posting Great Teacher Onizuka: Shonan 14 Days gifs here? What are you trying to say

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Blind Sally posted:

Yeah, sounds like your dad got super pumped for a moment only to be let down by his disappointing son who was not, in fact, reading hentai. You missed a golden opportunity to bond with your father over one of his hobbies.
Pins, show one of your hentais to your dad and record he results.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

That reminds me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Dd2tgtPjQ

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Level Slide posted:

If Naruto's author somehow ends this thing and goes on to do another manga, I hope he still gives of the powers to another single body part. Like tongues or taints.

Pretty sure I know an hentai where a super powered taint wouldn't be all that out there.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Ramos posted:

Hey Pins, you should get this guy into your LP and actually make it informative! I know it sounds insane, but it can totally work.
I truly, honestly want to see this. If even for just one episode. :allears:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

dancingbears posted:

I dunno, I might get defensive or start crying if Pins and Xumtosis make fun of me and call me a nerd. I don't want that going up in front of all Something Awful.
You'll be fine. I rag on Pins but he wouldn't hurt a fly. :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

"Wikipedia posted:

Kancho (カンチョー kanchō?) is a form of assault performed by clasping the hands together in the shape of an imaginary gun and attempting to insert the extended index fingers sharply into an unsuspecting victim's anus, often while exclaiming "Kan-CHO!".[1][2]

The word is a slang adoption of the Japanese word for enema (浣腸 kanchō?).[3] In accordance with widespread practice, the word is generally written in katakana when used in its slang sense, and in kanji when used of enemas in the medical sense.

It is a form of bullying amongst Korean[4][5] and Japanese children,[6] but has also been used by adults, such as baseball players like Kazuhiro Kiyohara.[7]
Japan is weird.

Also Shikamaru is the best ninja except for Killa B.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Cheez posted:

everything Japanese people give half a drat about is an arcade game.
He's not joking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8cTdFqwdwc

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pins, you piece of poo poo, finish your LP.

edit: holy poo poo im a loving prophet

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 6, 2014

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:eyepop:

GJ rising from the dead man. But I'll be watching you. And the hentais. :kamina:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Killa B is dope
rapping at dudes then slaying
them like a balla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Dryzen posted:

Hentai hentai yum
Naruto is a Hentai