Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Geop posted:

Voted five, went Hog-e no Bunshin Wild.

Pics (of your ninja headband) or I call bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Wizards with impressive physique. Did you see the ups on that old guy? Although that might just be ninja magic.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Incidentally, the eponymous Naruto's initial goal is to become ninja president. I don't know if that goal has changed within the ~six hundred chapters that progressed since I've stopped reading, though.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Xenoveritas posted:

The more I hear about the backstory of the world in Naruto, the less I want to hear about the backstory in Naruto.

Wait, Firefox doesn't believe that "backstory" is a word, but the spellchecker contains Naruto? I guess I know the type of people who created Firefox's spellchecker dictionary.

Incidentally naruto is also the name of a kind of fish loaf that's used as a ramen topping. Although yeah, it's probably because the Firefox developers were into ninja hentai. Same for Chrome, actually, because it recognized Naruto but not ramen.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Goddamn Naruto is so thirsty for Sasuke.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Considering this hentai's target demographic, that bit was probably fine art.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If Naruto's author somehow ends this thing and goes on to do another manga, I hope he still gives of the powers to another single body part. Like tongues or taints.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Oh, Tony Danza's dead dead? I was a little tripped up, because that (game) chapter was a little underwhelming considering how the source material treats even fake deaths.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's like the Japanese equivalent of a wedgie.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Had this game been based on the anime of royalty, the Avatar series, I would have been one of the few that have bought it.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I think it's the melodramatic (mono/dia)logues that really ups the thirst.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If I can trust this video, the Uchiha clan apparently had their own poultry before everything went tits up. Incidentally, it also shows proper Sharingan technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB0Vr_cjTPY

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

That was some hardcore desync going on there, like an actual old English dubbed kung fu movie

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Naruto, the actual hentai, got a new opening a few weeks ago. Spoilers out the rear end for anyone who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yeV1N9c1E

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

where are the karaoke subs, i wanna sing along

Turn the captions off and you'll see them. If you can read Japanese :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Naruto lives on in Masashi Kishimoto's next manga.

• Locked thread