Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
~sugoi anime bangs~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Sometimes, when I sleep at night, I dream of you, Pins-sensai :kimchi:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

EntranceJew posted:

EJeezy, Hentai P.I.

Sounds like you weren't the only private dick to come on the scene

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Wait seriously when did Slowbeef become a smiley

He's always been a pretty happy guy

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Great Joe posted:

the gates and whatnot?

The gates are how shinigami get from soul society to our world and back. Also occasionally hueco mundo but grimmjow is the boss there and he will punch you really hard so not many people go there. Usually they just use the gates to come buy snacks or search for treasure.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I'm the country to the east of Rocktown whose symbol looks like a butt

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
My ninja bankai is a tablet PC full of hentai dating sims. I use it for very Important things. And it is powerful.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I remember this episode of Fruits Basket--he told her she wasn't ~kawaii~ and then immediately regretted it. Such a good hentai.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Why does that kid with the bowl cut have really fuckin weird eyes? Tell him that I hate him. :colbert:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

dancingbears posted:

Don't ask me how they see without magic eyes.

My brand!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ramos posted:

I'm not the best person to ask about this, but I can think of a few examples that stand out. Yu Yu Hakusho has Yusuke who is basically highschool gangster, pickpocket, and general dipshit with a good sense of humor. Never got too far into Bleach, but Ichigo is also pretty nice in that he stands out as being decidedly more selfish and petty as a person than the usual hero.

You're more likely to find the interesting ones in the non-action shonen stuff. Case in point, Light, the pinnacle of sanity and silly faces, from Death Note:

Don't forget this one:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Hentai sausage-san
we go to the White Castle
sliders in my face

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Kgummy posted:

ShiipShamwow

borrowing this name for my hentai tribute band

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke vs Naruto, Pain, Nagato, Rinnegan, Sasuke Gets Rinnegan, Naruto Gets Rinnegan, Sasuke vs Naruto, Final Fight, Sasuke vs Itachi, Sasuke vs Kabuto, Naruto vs Pain, Naruto vs Nagato, Madara vs Sasuke, Madara Uchiha, Madara vs Hashirama, Hashirama Senju, Minato, First Hokage, Killer Bee, Neji Dies, Sasuke Dies, Death, Naruto vs Orochimaru, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Deidara, Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Full Fight, English Subbed, English Dubbed, Glompus, Sasuke vs Orochimaru, Epic, Full Episodes, Senju, Sage Of The Six Paths, Uchiha vs Senju, Uzumaki, Madara vs Tobirama, Madara Kills Sasuke, Sasuke and Naruto vs Madara, Kakashi, Kakashi vs Obito, Obito, Naruto vs Obito, Sasuke vs Obito, Ten Tails, Nine Tails, Kurama, Naruto Kyuubi Mode, Naruto Bijuu Mode, Epic, Madara vs Naruto, Madara vs Shinobi Alliance, 5 Kage, Ten Tails, Sage, Shinobi War, Nagato, Yahiko, Konan vs Madara, Neji, Hinata, Madara Uchiha vs The Five Kage, Madara Uchiha vs The 5 Kage, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Obito Unlocks His Powers, Obito Awakens Mangekyou Sharingan, Akatsuki, Naruto vs Menma, Menma, Menma Uzumaki, Road to Ninja, Naruto Movie 6, Naruto Movie 1, Naruto Movie, Rinnegan, Obito vs Madara, Neji Dies, Sasuke Dies, Shikamaru, Minato vs Madara, Minato vs Obito, Minato vs 9 Tails, 9 Tails, Full Power, 9 Tails Mode Full Power, Nine Tails, Kyuubi, Bijuu Mode, Naruto, Dark Naruto, Naruto vs Ninetails, Epic,Sasuke vs Danzo, Danzo, Sasuke EMS, Sasuke vs Deidara, Deidara Dies, Sasuke Kills Deidara, Naruto vs Ten Tails, Ten Tails Revived, Ten Tails Fight, Naruto vs Ten Tails and Madara, Madara, Obito, Neji's Death, Neji Dies, Hokage Revived, 4 Hokage, Shinju, Naruto Gives Chakra, Epic,

I think this about covers a video about cooking eggs

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

toddy. posted:

I will destroy you.

:supaburn: ENEMIES EVERYWHERE :supaburn:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

i am pins's exasperated sigh

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Kuvo posted:

Pins-kun....

..if you're not too busy i was thinking...

we could watch a hen..hentai together...

It's not like I wanted to watch a hentai with you!

Level Slide posted:

Naruto, the actual hentai, got a new opening a few weeks ago. Spoilers out the rear end for anyone who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yeV1N9c1E

where are the karaoke subs, i wanna sing along

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
considering a name change to THE DANKEST NINJAS

(not on SA, I mean in real life)

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005