Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

Bambi was some serious hosed up poo poo for a 5 year old. Mom killing?!

Seriously. It was like built from the ground up in in order to make children cry. I bet the director would go watch it incognito just to see all the kids balling their eyes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

I'm still scarred. I can see that column of smoke coming up from the hunter's camp and I know she's gone. GONE!

I had an existential crisis after seeing it. What kind of a loving children's movie makes a kid ask their mother if they are going to die? That is hosed up.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

notZaar posted:

So kids movies stopped being good exactly at the same time you started to grow up and become emotionally jaded? That's a crazy coincidence pardner

Bambi was made in the 40's. I'm not 74.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

it's almost like some movies are good, and some movies are bad. and this holds true across all decades

Wow, did you think up that nugget of wisdom all by yourself?

• Locked thread