Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

TheParadigm posted:

Inspired by the last few posts, I"d like to point something else out about the extended Family: Fabiyan is actaully Commissar Kirk.

The Imperium's pretty xenophobic. Who else would have an interest in, much less a chance to get close to a blue skinned space babe wife.

I think I'll be calling him Kommissar Kirk from here on out.

"Koronus - the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Rogue Trader Beast of TrallTraal. Its multi-millenial mission: To explore strange new worlds, to exploit new life and subjugate new civilizations, to boldly go where no sane man has gone (or returned from) before."

Tomn fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Mar 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.

VanSandman posted:

We have no real proof our inquisitor is the actual Kozilek, do we? It could be an heir of his, possibly a clone? Someone who could conceivably get their hands on his Rosette, anyway.

Or indeed another Inquisitor with something to gain by impersonating Kozilek. Particularly seeing as we're now learning that ol' Koz is something of a legend in the sector with a reputation to build power off of.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Outrail posted:

I think there's merit in cultivating the persona of a war zone idiot savant strategist but socially retarded beyond measure, who apparently stumbles her way through life with weird luck... Oh wait that's amicita.

Woah. Amicita is Teela Brown.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Serpentis posted:

Or indeed another Inquisitor with something to gain by impersonating Kozilek. Particularly seeing as we're now learning that ol' Koz is something of a legend in the sector with a reputation to build power off of.

The risk with impersonating a legendary ghost like Kozilek is the possibility that you'll draw the attention (and possible ire) of a person who is competent enough to spook the goddamn inquisition.

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today

Haystack posted:

The risk with impersonating a legendary ghost like Kozilek is the possibility that you'll draw the attention (and possible ire) of a person who is competent enough to spook the goddamn inquisition.
Only if anyone finds out, of course. So far nobody knows who our inquisitor claims to be.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Haystack posted:

That's why the person impersonating him is probably the person that killed him. Or, like James Bond, it could be a persona, and not a person. Hard to say.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
The important thing is that Ohone works for an individual that represents itself as Kozilek, they fight chaos and monsters, and are extremely good and cool.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Extremely good and cool until they decide to kill us because we're heretics :v:

mepstein73
Sep 18, 2012

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.

Tomn posted:

"Koronus - the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Rogue Trader Beast of TrallTraal. Its multi-millenial mission: To explore strange new worlds, to exploit new life and subjugate new civilizations, to boldly go where no sane man has gone (or returned from) before."

Pretty much this, yeah. That said, I was really hoping we'd end up with Matthias, truth be told. It'd be like developing a crush over your physics lab partner. "D'aww"-worthy, amirite? That said, Fabiyan's pretty fab, too, but still. That was my dream.

Also, on the topic of Amacita, she's more naive than dumb, I'd say. She's an idealist with hope for the future. I think in the grimdark future, that's to be respected, not dismissed or trampled upon.

If we're actually dealing with the real Kozilek, that'd be pretty plausible given the implausibility of everything else Ohone and the Beast's inhabitants have done.

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

mepstein73 posted:

Pretty much this, yeah. That said, I was really hoping we'd end up with Matthias, truth be told. It'd be like developing a crush over your physics lab partner. "D'aww"-worthy, amirite? That said, Fabiyan's pretty fab, too, but still. That was my dream.

Also, on the topic of Amacita, she's more naive than dumb, I'd say. She's an idealist with hope for the future. I think in the grimdark future, that's to be respected, not dismissed or trampled upon.

If we're actually dealing with the real Kozilek, that'd be pretty plausible given the implausibility of everything else Ohone and the Beast's inhabitants have done.

Grimdark means that idealists with hope for the future birth alien monsters from their unguarded brains.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Idealism in the Grimdark era really is a liability.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

The dwarf remarked that our records were in good standing in the inquisition servers. Just missing an official name, but legit, legal, stamped and approved.

I see three immediate possibilities:
This is the real kozilek. From reputation he's like an inquisitor's batman. Extra secretive, extra thorough, either runs long term plots or has an exceptionally light touch. My expectation here is that he's using Ohone to point out exactly how stupid the infighting in the inquisition is, and nothing draws drama like an inquisitor with no Sponsor. I mean, you can't just hand out that kind of power to anyone. Or ... can you? And how your peers freak out when you do?
An inquisitor running about without accountability would be insanity, wouldn't it- oh, wait. That's the Conclave.

Kozilek is a created front for another entity in the inquisition. Namely, I'd suspect the Dwarf, pet cogitators or other Infrastructure directly. The Big I is very big on named heroes and personal influence... but the logistics branch of the organization would have the means, authority, and access to arrange this. The reason its detail-lite and 'kozilek' surfaces so rarely is because they just don't act independantly very often. Basically a myth made up in order to make sure essential poo poo gets done. The Cogitators noticed our lineage of oddities - but what if they noticed a lot sooner before they let on?

An imposter. I find this less likely because simply Kozilek himself would probably be aware/expecting/moving on someone trying to do exactly this just as a side effect of dealing with the Conclave infighting bullshit. In this scenario, what I find more likely is its his retinue acting independantly but with his blessing. Perhaps as a test to graduate from Interrogator: "I trust you, have a taste of real responsibility, and go pick your replacement". If someone IS using his name in vain, can probably expect him to show up with a gambit playing off of it. Or just angry.

There's always room to blame a Farseer too. Limosa had a keen interest in things eldar, and Family has a mysterious connection/history there as well. They might be involved, but that can be said of pretty much anything since they are the sneaky faction. However, this is probably what got Limosa noticed by Saidwell. Xeno-curious AND a psyker? Perfect for radicals! I have no speculation on their angle, other than if someone got their attention, then they have one: the events surrounding ohone are some unlikely, next-level oddities, and that means dabbling.

I'd say that's my two cents on the matter but I think i just dumped the wallet out.

In any case, we should try to make contact with the retinue that delivered our rosette and thing on our wrist. If anyone has insight into his legitimacy, it would be the people working for him.

Edit: rosette, not rosarius

TheParadigm fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 11, 2015

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I like the Dwarf for K a lot. Very interesting.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Brainstormed a few nice things for Ghostwoods, and also sent them a 1k word note. So thats coming along nicely.

Todays music: Zombie Girl

Caucus

You coughed. Not that you really had lungs or vocal cords anymore, but it was polite. Both heads turned to you.
“Why these names in the pool? It sounds like they haven’t been seen for a decades or more.”
Jazmine pointed a thumb at Edourd. “His idea. He has all these algorithms that insist that a mystery Inquisitor has to have been hiding.”
Edourd looked at her frostily. “The math works.”
“It doesn’t. Why is why I insisted on throwing in my own choice.”
“One that has stayed unpopular.”
“Only because you have spent half your time trying to convince everyone of ghost stories.”
“I’m happy to bet another shuttle on it being Kozilek.”
“Fine, do that. For myself, I’m betting on Gant.”

You blinked. “The Inquisitor Lord?”
She nodded. “Yup. He’s been wanting to tweak Siadwell’s nose for a while. They don’t like each other, think the other is the wrong brand of radicalism. (They are right in that, they both have the wrong brand).”
“How does making me his Interrogator tweak Siadwell?”
“His claim to fame was having an Interrogator on the Beast. Now you showed up, and even more so, showed up right as Limosa got the drop.”
“Which I had nothing to do with.”
She winked. “Of course you didn’t. Anyway, everyone who was siding with Siadwell for that reason are now leaning towards Gant. It makes a lot more sense than math and ghost stories.”
“I suppose.”
“So, what do you say?” Jazmine grinned toothily at you. “Care to cut us in on the inside information?”
You paused meaningfully. “My Inquisitor is a private person. I’m sure they wouldn’t want me to say.”

Edourd sat back smugly. “Kozilek.”
Jazmine stuck her tongue at him. “That definitely means Gant. He spends half his time being sneaky.”
“Not as much as Kozilek.”
“Its easy to lose when being compared to a ghost story.”
“Still not a ghost. The older Inquisitors talk about him.”
“They are lying to you. This whole thing is all about Siadwell. Its internal politics, not ghosts.”
You coughed again. “What happens next?”
Edourd shrugged. “We take some sober ups and go to the dinner.”
Jazmine rolled her eyes. “He is too focused on ritual and ceremony. Its a waste.”
“You were betting on him a second ago.”
“For being Ohone’s Inquisitor, not for having the sense of how to party.”
You cut in again. “Do I need to do anything to prepare?”
Jazmine shrugged this time. “Formal dress. Start sober. Applaud when everyone else does.”

-

The Dwarf had lain out your ceremonial clothes in your rooms. Red of the Tech-Priests, Blue of your Family, a small Rosette. You appreciated the symbolism - show the strength of your position, who you had in your court. You were starting in a weaker position than most, so it was good to start strong. You checked your weapons one more time (you could never be too sure) and were on your way.

Ceremonial troops were at the archway to the banquet chamber. Given what the Dwarf had said about the Inquisition, it was likely they were the Inquisitor Lord’s Household troops. They were tall, and masked, clad in sable and wielding halberds of some archaeotech material. You didn’t recognize them, but were willing to bet they could cut through most anything you put in front of them.

The meal itself was much as Jazmine had described it. Bland in an unassuming way - either Gant liked to remind his Inquisitors of their place, or the pleasures of the kitchen held little allure for him. You wondered if that was why the Sangreal was so popular, because the food there was superlative, and the company more lively. Here, Gant oversaw a conversation that was as much ceremony, interspersed with polite applause and toasts to the fallen.

Half the room seemed to look at you when Limosa’s name came up. You raised your glass with everyone else, and did your best to look unassuming.

And from there, it was the main event - the only reason you had bothered showing up. The electors rose from their seats, one by one, and dropped small stones, imperfectly cut, in the symbols of factions. Many of the Inquisitors looked fairly bored by the whole thing - apparently the first vote was a routine matter. You couldn’t help holding your breath though.

Candidates:
Puritans
Gustava Maineri (Amalthanism) x x
Anatolli Maruseva (Monodominant) x x
Edourd (Thorian) x x
Radicals
Lothar Orlosky (Xeno Hybris) x x
Jazmine Mammano (Istvaan) x x
Lynwood (Recongregationist) x

Amalthanism (2 for Gustava)
Lien Ibdah
Gaius Caligula

Monodominant (2 for Anatolli)
Janelle Calex
Kati Costanzi

Thorian (2 for Edourd)
France Demetris
Tiberius Davide

Ocularian (abstain)
Deiad Herrion
Patience Modrak

Xeno hybris (2 for Lothar)
Czevak Morn
Pamelia Lueker

Xanthite (2 for Jazmine)
Adonai McLatchy
Libius Severus Abajian

Recongregationist (1 for Lynwood)
Lynwood

What do you do?

A. Take your leave, ask the Dwarf for his thoughts on how the vote vent
B. The Ocularians are undeclared, try to cultivate them.
C. You need more information. Go to the cogitators, and make nice with Edourd
D. Try to get Lynwood to shift her vote (to who?)
E. Something Else

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
E.Get real drunk and make an embarrassing wedding speech.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
C

It's clear we need more information. If Gant and Siadwell are enemies/rivals then we really only need 1 more judge on our side. I can't remember but do we know where Gant's personal beliefs lie?

mepstein73
Sep 18, 2012

Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.
C. Also, does anyone think we could tip the scales in our favor by saying our inquisitor is dead, and we'll consider working as interrogator for whomever helps us at the tribunal? Or would that be an awful idea? (I'm not saying we'd ACTUALLY work for them, but just to curry temporary favor).

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
C. Information is good.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
B If we throw a wrench in things by getting the Occularians to vote for Lynwood on the council. That's probably a sympathetic vote as well as an unexpected move. We need to make sure the Xeno Hybridis have no influence here.

Noone will be expecting a move right at the start and it'll throw everyone off their game. Except the Occularians, because we can drop slight nuggets of info to them that have far reaching consequences. These data-hounds will go nuts for a peek on the inside track.

Edit: I just remembered that we need six votes to confirm. So I guess that if we demonstrate we can shift the Occularians to what we want, people will come to us for those votes.

Grognan fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 11, 2015

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
C We need to know more. There's no point in swaying votes if we don't know who the most likely candidate to support us is yet. I suspect that people's factions don't really tell us anything about them or what they want except in uselessly broad terms.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
C

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
What are the Ocularians all about again?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Oculus Rift

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

VanSandman posted:

Computers that can see the future, maaaaan. :drugnerd:

Ralith
Jan 12, 2011

I see a ship in the harbor
I can and shall obey
But if it wasn't for your misfortune
I'd be a heavenly person today

VanSandman posted:

They sound a lot like present-day economists. Lots of elaborate computer modeling and byzantine theories and every now and then a few of them even get a prediction right! If only by chance.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Ralith posted:

They sound a lot like present-day economists. Lots of elaborate computer modeling and byzantine theories and every now and then a few of them even get a prediction right! If only by chance.

Actually, there's a skill available to us that lets techpriests do this.

Logic Prophesying is kind of a logic-based educated guess on things, concidering likely things to happen, etcetera. Ohone would actually be very good with it due to high logic and unnatural intelligence. Its only 300XP. (lathe worlds, 56).

Logic-hacking the future probabilities is DEFINITELY something to put in our toolkit for this enclave drama/negotiation festival.

Lazaruise
Jan 25, 2009
In the context of the series what exactly are machine spirits?

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
Hahaha, gently caress. Given those votes it's highly likely Jazmine already had a deal with Siadwell. So we can mark her off the list of desirable jurors here and now, and hopefully not give her anything too useful on us.

A&C: Ask the Dwarf if he'll walk with you to see the cogitators. Like him, they're more servants of the =][= as a whole than any given inquisitor. While he obviously doesn't agree with all their predictive models he talks as though he's worked with them for a long time. Means he can give some insight into how to interpret their fortune telling into useful leads.

Edit: ^^^ They're essentially a catch all name for any reasonably complex programming. Essentially a replacement term for software.

Sour Blossom
Apr 21, 2005
L O L 6 6

Lazaruise posted:

In the context of the series what exactly are machine spirits?

Weak AI. They're about of animal intelligence, but those of a voidship or titan cogitator core will be much smarter and more powerful. Actual strong AI is extremely heretical and forbidden because, like in Dune, the machines nearly wiped out mankind in a terrible war that ended the Dark Age of Technology and helped to shatter its unity.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Also the Imperium generally uses repurposed brains in a lot of servitor operations so there's that too.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
Since Lowell pointed out that he was worried some might have missed it, pay attention to who the Xanthites voted for. Those Xanthites are Siadwell's subordinates.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Cortex

Jazmine elbowed you. “How about that, hunh? Istvaans still got it where it counts.”
Dryly, you said “Both your votes came from the Xanthites. The Istvaans don’t even have electors.”
She smiled toothily. “Thats what we want you to think. We’ve been infiltrating the Xanthites for decades.”
“And you just decided to reveal them now, on an inconsequential first vote.”
“That’s right.”
“And the idea that they might actually still be Xanthites, voting as Siadwell wants, and think you on the Troika will help them…”
“Is basest hearsay. Yup.”
You looked at her out of the corner of your eyes. “Why might Siadwell think you would help his cause on the Troika, then?”
“The electors are secret Istvaans, of course.”
“But if they weren’t…”
“Then he might believe someone I said to him a while back.”
“What might that be?”
She looked above her thoughtfully. “Something like, ‘conflict always follows the Xanthites.’ I don’t know why he thinks that would be a statement of support.”
“But you feel more inclined to support me, because…”
“Because conflict follows you.” She grinned. “Got it in one.”
You signed. “I think I’m going to go for a walk.”
She waggled her fingers. “Have fun. Watch out for xenos. There is a faction here that specializes in them here, you know.”

You walked away, shaking your head. You would normally think she was simply trying to increase drama, but given that she was an Istvaan, that was her whole purpose in life. You were beginning to think she just said things to make people paranoid and jumpy, and let the chips fall where they may. She seemed pretty quick on improvising explanations for whatever impulse she had at the time, and she seemed to lie more compulsively than anyone you had ever met.

The Dwarf was waiting for you when you returned to your rooms. You wondered if he was fully devoted to being your batman, or if he simply kept an eye out for your return between his own errands. Neither would have surprised you. Standing with him, the rest of your Retinue - Megabite, Fluors, your four skulls. You sighed happily as you saw them - being without even the most basic escourts was something you hadn’t experienced in months.

“Dwarf, I want to meet the Cogitators. Walk with me?”
He spat the liquid of some plant or another, spoke. “Sure. They were hoping to see you.”
You began walking the long corridors, following his lead. The base frame of the tower was linear enough, but the Dwarf knew all sorts of servants’ stairs and half concealed hallways. You absently wondered if you might have avoided the last ambush if he had been showing you the route - or if his directions would have guided you into a different one. It was difficult to be sure of who to trust here.

You could hear the Cogitators even before you could see them. The hallways transitioned into a set of chambers without an obvious change, simply moving from one to the other. The room was a mess of consoles, blinking lights, archaeo and xeno-tech. Little of it was familiar, and the chirping binary that would have been comforting felt distorted, strange. Modified servo-skulls floated about, and you could see a dozen psykers plugged into the machines, top of their skulls carved open. Wires and the faint crackle of electricity flickered along them.

BrInG mE tHaT oNe
“Ow, turn it down.” You winced involuntarily. The Dwarf looked at you with surprise. “I didn’t think it was that loud, they usually keep to themselves.”
You waved it off. “Sorry, machine troubles.” He nodded knowingly. “So what do you think?”
You glanced around, trying not to show your interest in the machine that was highlighted in crimson markers. “I don’t even recognize half of it.”
“Yeah, the Ocularians like to keep things interesting here. Want to see the future, combine Psyker and Machine-Spirits. Both Xeno-Hybris and Polysykana think its a great idea.”
“And you?”
He shrugged. “It’d be better if half a dozen factions weren’t screwing with the tech and not talking to each other. There is some good material here, but everyone wants to add their own machines and back doors.”
“Like everywhere else.”
He chuckled harshly. “Like everywhere else.”
The pyskers were murmuring quietly, answering questions that might only have been loudly thought at them. It made a surreal poetry, sentence fragments without meaning or context. You raised your eyebrow. “And people actually get information from this?”
“Sometimes. Usually only makes sense afterwards. We write it all down, to try to see how they frame their answers. Maybe get an idea from where they are coming from.”

A familiar voice cut through the noise. “Which is why the math is the matter.”
You smiled honestly. “Edourd. How good to see you.”
He smiled back. “I was hoping you would come around. The voting is getting interesting, don’t you think?”
“I’m still getting my bearings.”
“Yeah, it can be a surprise. The first vote isn’t usually important - every faction votes for themselves, as a show of strength.”
“Xanthites didn’t.”
“Their normal choice is involved in the Tribunal, it wouldn’t make sense.”
“So Siadwell had them vote for the Istvaans.”
His smile faded. “Yes. An odd choice, I was expecting the Xeno Hybrids.”
“They are close?”
“Very. Limosa spent as much time with them as the Xanthites. There was speculation he might switch over, when he got his Rosette.”
You nodded thoughtfully, and asked

A. What’s that machine over there?
B. Have there been any interesting predictions lately?
C. Can I talk with the Ocularian Electors?
D. What Judges should I be aiming for?
E. Something Else

Loel fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Mar 12, 2015

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Edourd interests me. I hesitate to imply that any Inquisitor is honest, but the fact that he is Thorian at least matches some of his actions. And Thorians are one of the more fun brands of puritan.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
B

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
B

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Mar 12, 2015

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

B & E: Keep him talking about his pet topic, looking for chances to steer the conversation to Siadwell. Ideally find the opportunity to call out Siadwell's recklessness. His response will tell us a lot about his value to us as a judge. We really want to keep our focus on the trial, but the niceties must be observed. So far Edourd has been fairly straight with us, at least as far as anyone here can be and so I expect his advice is likely to have reasonably few self serving lies in it.

I like this guy as a possible judge for a few reasons. Though we can't discount the possibility that it's all an act he seems to be fascinated with Kozilek. Whether this is simply the hobby of a man who deals in information or the awe of a fan, it's a lever we can use if we need to. Beyond that, it speaks to his methods. A more confrontational inquisitor would likely be dismissive of someone like Kozilek, as we saw with Jazmine. Lastly is his interest in patterns and outliers. We already know the family is bizarre, and the focus of a great deal of interest. We can play on this to some extent by presenting ourselves as a curiosity.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Tran posted:

B & E: Keep him talking about his pet topic, looking for chances to steer the conversation to Siadwell. Ideally find the opportunity to call out Siadwell's recklessness. His response will tell us a lot about his value to us as a judge. We really want to keep our focus on the trial, but the niceties must be observed. So far Edourd has been fairly straight with us, at least as far as anyone here can be and so I expect his advice is likely to have reasonably few self serving lies in it.

I like this guy as a possible judge for a few reasons. Though we can't discount the possibility that it's all an act he seems to be fascinated with Kozilek. Whether this is simply the hobby of a man who deals in information or the awe of a fan, it's a lever we can use if we need to. Beyond that, it speaks to his methods. A more confrontational inquisitor would likely be dismissive of someone like Kozilek, as we saw with Jazmine. Lastly is his interest in patterns and outliers. We already know the family is bizarre, and the focus of a great deal of interest. We can play on this to some extent by presenting ourselves as a curiosity.

Sure, this gets my vote

Sour Blossom
Apr 21, 2005
L O L 6 6
Plan Tran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Tran posted:

Yup. Also ask for the last archived photo of Kozilek if he has one.