Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B Can't be defenseless now can we.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D It is most efficient to solve two issues at once. The machine spirit and it's tenders shall be appeased. We shall resupply the ranks of the servitors. Praise to the Omnissiah.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Diogines posted:

That sounds like Chaos talk!

BLAM!

If we slaughter folks who have not yet disobeyed us, will others obey knowing their loyalty or disloyalty is irrelevant to how we handle them? That breeds disloyalty and heresy!

There is no slaughter. The current personnel cannot complete the tasked required of them by the Empire. They will go to serve the empires needs in another capacity. If a part malfunctions but is still useful then replace the part and rework the old to its new purpose.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
b go go gadget dog.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Diogines posted:

B Hail to the Omnisiah!

Praise his Binary Name

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D except make him a servitor anyway. Besmirch not the Omnissiah.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

LowellDND posted:

There are 4 survivors, one of which has done most the talking. All four of them were on the rim of the blast - the speaker in the previous post is giblets.

edit: So you could make up to 4 servitors.

Ah yes, make them all feel the glory of the machine god.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
We can also scour their foul meat cognitors for all their secrets before being wiped for servitorization. The machine spirit will tell us everything, serve your penance well, meatbags.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

FireSight posted:

This involves taking them down mostly intact, carting the bodies to a workshop, and spending hours making them into servitors. Screw that. They don't deserve the honor of having their flesh replaced with metal, not after calling us an IRON MAN!

We will see who has the last laugh when they are made into abominations of flesh and steel. Also make the one who insulted us into a Servo Skull.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B
Suffer not the Heretic

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

my dad posted:

Sound constitution: Not dying is a really, really good idea.
Deceive: Inquisitor without deception? Really?
Peer Nobility: Let's not kid ourselves, we'll need it here, A LOT.

A EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

Also Insanty, meat-sanity. Fear is the fault of the biologic. We will scrub such faults when we remove the taint of meat

!FIXED SKILL ALLOCATION!

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Sep 29, 2014

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Edited my post, forgot it's pick 3. Phone posting is hard.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

my dad posted:

OK, I'll pick these:

Deceive
Fel Simple
Pack Hunter

Bandwagon Vote Change

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

my dad posted:

Murderbuddies!!! :neckbeard:

I believe the proper term for mechanicus death squads are MurderMachines running TCP-FirstDegree Protocols

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D then C
Investigating around shouldn't take long and once the cleaners clean we'll lose whatever may or may not be there.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Slaan posted:

Hmmm, all the corpses were smiling and there is a new drug easy to overdose on below decks? I smell a Slaaneshi cult! B

Smiling!? On our spacehulk!? Heresy.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
All future communications in binary are replaced with xylophone noises.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Tran posted:

B: Deal with the drugs. Shows that we intend to keep handling the problems that crop up in the Deeps, and may lead us to the cult.

As for the gangs, "You've got one job on this ship, and that's keeping the Deeps quiet. Now you've gone and screwed that all up with your little war, and I need it to stop. While you were off shooting each other to pieces the Enemy got a foothold on our ship. Now originally I hadn't planned to back one of you over the others, plenty of things an up and coming family star could do to make all of your lives a little easier. Having said that, you find another way to handle your little turf dispute or I'll throw in with the Krakens as the only ones smart enough to show a little restraint. Now I don't care if you set up formal duels, play a game of cards, or run death races in between. Just handle your problems quietly.

Throwing in with this one. Threat of the warp should slap some sense into them.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

if the game ends without us having usurped the golden throne and/or taken a poo poo in a space marines helmet i will be very, very disappointed

Does a tech priest even poop or would we just like, leave a pile of wires and melted plastic and slap a holy seal on top of it.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
A + D it's pretty clear we're dealing with a Slaneesh cult. Pleasure centers and all that. We are a priest of Mars, multitasking is our thing. Let's fire up the Skelo-Skype while we head to the attack site.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 14, 2014

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Outrail posted:

Flamers and grenades are one thing, but lets just eschew all guns and focus on our strengths.

Otherwise yeah, intrinsically unstable flamer/melta weapon mounted inside our body? Hell yes.

Do we still have a stomach? Can we replace it with a gas bag and spew fire on people?

Why not acid? Or little micro servo-spiders that inject acid?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Volmarias posted:

Or micro servo spiders that inject smaller micro servo spiders that burrow through organs?

That in turn convert the organs into more spiders. ALL PRAISE THE ARACHOSIAAH!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Cannon_Fodder posted:

B The heresy is likely tech-heresy, not heterodoxy to the Cult of the Imperium. You need to examine that vat for more details.

Stay a while and listen.

Same.

You've got quite a treasure in that vat.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B I know it's going to go south but we really should remove the filter and study it.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
1 D

Remove the full extent of the taints and let's rub them elbows.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
D We will sing with them and raise a holy noise unto the Omnissiah.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
C
AI Kit. we just stole a huge machine spirit tank. Let's be ready to talk to it.
Yes To the secret mission.

A darmok? Here? Shaka, when the walls fell.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Theantero posted:

Dissect, Engineer

The cat has the taint. It must be examined. Also engineering because if we can't win by politics then we can at least set the airlocks in the family room to vent.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

HiHo ChiRho posted:

200 Forbidden Lore (Xenos)
100 Diplomacy
100 Medicae

The only way to defeat the enemy is to know it.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
incapacitate and restrain the woman. Then scan her for anything unusual. If she is tainted then execute and freeze the body. Then warm the Magis of the pleasure cult's plan

Amatica is attached to the artefact and a definite cultist, though the beast may have possessed her and is sending us on a wild goose chase after this Abraxas fellow, who could be just a simple pawn. Amatica could have killed everyone in that warehouse.

We should be wary of the Magos as well. Pursuit of power and perfection and all that.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I don't like leaving Amatica alone in our secret base, so how about we just sedate her heavily and restrain her so she doesn't get loose or contact anyone.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Slaan posted:

All of our troops are riding war racers. We have speed on our side. Have them detach, slay these 'pilgrims' quickly and continue to the Food vats with all speed. Meanwhile, we shall continue to help the Sisters hold the line.

As a plus, having a bunch of gangsters attacking from behind will probably make the reinforcements hit harder!

The Emperor Protects +1

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
B

"We are of the machine. The beast of pleasure holds no sway over the spirit of the machine.
Get in front of me, scion of the failings of flesh, so that my targeting scanners may purge you all the more easier.
Hail the Omnisiaah. You have no power here deamon."

The open fire while screaming the most vulgar insults in the language of the machines at the foul warp spawn.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
C2
The enemy has done us the courtesy of standing in front of our guns and invites us to destroy it. We must oblige!
Purge the demon. The unclean. Corruptor of man and machine.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Let's stop being mean to cats. They know the ship better than we do. Flours 1.0 got corrupted. Let's have Flours 2.0 last a bit longer.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

my dad posted:

A with a touch of E

We're an Inquisitor. Leave the meatshields Grey Guards to their job and go stop the Xeno, now.
However, send the servitors to attack the Demon. Since they're unfeeling, uncaring meatbots, they might have an ace up their metaphorical sleeve again a demon of pleasure.

Purge the Heretic! The Mutant! The Xeno!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
A1 Finish this then cleanse the ship. Also try to make sure not to hit our Cat-a-rang.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Make a really slow skull and name it Godot.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

E. Burn it with fire.

+1 LCT E

If it won't speak back in binary then it is no tech priest. The bundles are obviously neural tissue of sorts. Regardless it is a foul work of Xeno or Chaos and must be burned. Cleanse the path with righteous fire and faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
E

Get the troops on their feet to start shooting anything that moves. Nerves are just wires. Sensitive fleshy wires. We are a tech priest that loves to mash probes into things and jolt them with currents that are pleasing to the machine spirits. We should have the built in tech to essentially taser the neural webbing at disruptive frequencies and damaging voltages. Hell, take a spare power cable and slam that thing into the thickest bit of webbing near us. The thing has to be some sort of hive mind like creature. Let's give it a big old shocking Mars welcome. Then fight our way to the main body and burn that loving xeno to ash in His name.

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Jan 8, 2015