Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Eh, as any good Tech-adept who has learned the basics of the Biologos, it is good to bring in new breeding stock occasionally. Elsewise, Chaos can take hold of bloodlines too long stagnant.

B. Marriage ceremony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Wentley posted:

Choose the awesomest people, then have a race and a fight to see who gets to marry these rad kids.

You know what. This is a Good Plan.

Changing my vote from B to B+C. Marriage death races :megadeth:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Time to butter up the Lord sire

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Yep, lets go ahead and spend that XP but also follow up on Orange/Purple. Those peoples seem too... heretical to me. Worshiping colours like this? :commissar:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Frisket is our Mastiff's name, obviously. :colbert:

And the cat is Flower.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Lets get out of here! :gonk:

B

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Lets check out the battle with this thing first while it's still fresh, and then make sure our rooms haven't been tossed through or some such thing. D -> C

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Just some fear effects mostly. I moved up your insanity a few points, but your physical health is fine.

What if we made a quick :tinfoil: for ourselves, the tin blessed by the Omnissiah of course.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Hmmm, all the corpses were smiling and there is a new drug easy to overdose on below decks? I smell a Slaaneshi cult! B

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Chantilly Say posted:

We'll want to pick up training with them before we try using flamers. Let's stick with what we know for now: las-weapons and our growing menagerie of killer robots. We should buy ammo for our guns.

Do hellpistols use the same skill tree as las pistols? Can we get one? Also, how about armor? If we're going to suck at shooting things we can at least be good at getting shot.

We should mount all of our flame weapons to our Cyber-doggy and Cyber-kitty. They can use them for pleasure and for work. :getin:

Buy some carapace armor and a hellgun. Oh, and a 1/2 shot underslung shotgun attachment.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Xun posted:

D I like the magos

So do I. The Omnissiah would not give us a Magos to lead us that was incompetant or a heretic, now would He?

D2

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Cybernetics will make us more like the machine, and thus more like His Holy Glory on Mars.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Tran posted:

The file suggested that the chemical is just intended to make the recipients better soldiers and more easily controlled through telepathic powers. Unless you think someone is going to murder Ohone by way of mind controlling her cat, I think we're fine.

1) Yes Ohone is building a personality as someone bold and supremely ambitious. This is right up her alley, potentially big risk for greater influence with two of the big sources of power on ship.

2) D, sort of. Less asking Amacita, more kidnapping her as an act of kindness. If Ohone doesn't act, she will die badly. Either fighting in defense of the enemy or purged afterward to clear any remaining cult members. Capture her, lock her up, and interrogate her. Maybe we'll stumble across a method of undoing the indoctrination, or maybe it'll boil down to a mercy killing. Either way, it's far more kindness than she can expect on her current road.

As for experience spending, Investigation pack + Toughness increase. Pushes her over to 4 toughness bonus.

Tran is the man with the plan.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

No, Servo Master, Once we are Lord Sire, all shall be our slaves in name and literal-mind-control-itude. :getin:

Also, we shall be a slave to the Omnissiah, so its all good.

Probably.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

All of our troops are riding war racers. We have speed on our side. Have them detach, slay these 'pilgrims' quickly and continue to the Food vats with all speed. Meanwhile, we shall continue to help the Sisters hold the line.

As a plus, having a bunch of gangsters attacking from behind will probably make the reinforcements hit harder!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Point of clarification: You and your small team (servitors etc) will go ahead to aid the Sisters, while the convoy doubles back, and reinforces you when they can?

Basically, plus what my dad said: Ask for a few volunteers to come with us as well.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

That's a funny way to spell Tzeentch

It is in fact, a funny way to spell Tzeentch. Its all according to plan. :ninja:

A. Lets do this!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

C2- The best way to get rid of demonic hunger for sex and food is a demonic hunger for SKULLS! Kill it, kill it now! We don't need no stinkin' psyker crap clogging up our beautiful violent machines. :black101:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Arkanomen posted:

Let's stop being mean to cats. They know the ship better than we do. Flours 1.0 got corrupted. Let's have Flours 2.0 last a bit longer.

They need to prove their worth. They are disgusting flesh bags and only the best can be given the opportunity to become a holy cyborg cat.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

D.E

The meatshields can deal with the daemon, but we have to deal with the Lord-Sire after this. Update him on the situation during the battle so that we can start schmoozing and advance our rank by being the woman-on-the-scene.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

We should drop with the pilgrims. It will be easy to get them to do our dirty work for us between not wanting to fight on the front and religious fervor to "find A Relic Of His Majesty" which coincidently looks like a food processor.

B

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Do you mean the xeno serum? The penal legions have all been exposed, thats why they are in the penal legions.

You have the chemical base to dose them up with something equally hilarious, but I'll need to know what you want it to do :D

We've already got the guys in Slaaneshi rave mode so let's be as heretical and troll tastic as possible by hooking them up with drugs that turn them literally blood thirsty? They will be more effective in combat and also pisses off two chaos gods. What's not to like?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

E. Tell her that unless she answered your questions, you would smite her in the name of the Omnissiah. Two pistols? This is not sanctioned by Him, he only goes Sword + Pistol!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Don't send Tanya, she will make an excellent and resourceful personal bodyguard/commando in the future for our retinue. :argh:

Pop some flares to see whats up there. Thats why we have them!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Ayup, lets go with Plan my dad with normal Barter, though I am disappointed in you goons for not voting for MIND MELDING SERVITOR POWERS. :colbert:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Thats a good point everyone. After talking with my gf, we decided it would be better if I did a fitness blog instead. Basic idea is that Ill do the couch25k program, and then a marathon. I used to do 50 mile weeks, and I want to get back into it. And hey, maybe I can turn it into a real book sometime.

If this sounds interesting to you, check it out. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=502147

Completely separate from this, I am starting my coffee and cooking up the next Ohone post.

You poor man. Not even the craziest Cult of Chaos will torture people by making them run. What horrendous crimes against humanity did you commit to have such a terrible punishment heaped upon you? :ohdear:

The Mercenaries might be more willing to divulge information on these xenos than the guard proper; they might be willing to lend a hand in stealing misplacing these trucks we need.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

A guy like that would surely be under investigation by some Commissar or other authority. So lets make sure that they find evidence of some sort of heresy. It should be easy enough to dig up some xenos bits from a grave site or something to stash in his room.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

wiegieman posted:

It's a good thing that our brave rogue trader allies were there to step in when this obviously corrupt guard offices lost control of his troops, isn't it? If only they had been closer, then the water treatment technology could have been saved from "rampaging ogryns." Yes, I suppose we'll have to turn to a proven logistical expert to handle supplies for now.

Alas! Alas and Alack! What horrors were committed by this man's rampaging ab-humans! If only we had known beforehand this would happen, we could have stopped them!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

How could you be of use to me, except as a servitor?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

C/D- Implant some explosives internally, but while we are at it put in some radio equipment, sensors, etc. He can be our designated 'dangerous negotiation/assassination' guy.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Lets go for Mech-Deacon as a lot of this game is diplomacy and information-gathering based. Better skills in this area would be good.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Wear as in "use as if it were us, while also being us" or wear as in "we stop moving to control them instead for a while?"

I think Megabite should be upgraded instead of getting a new doggy. We love her best, we do! Whoseagooddog, whoseagooddog?!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

For now, we have enough glory. We need Limosa's eyes off of us and the Lord-sire's onto us. We need money and we need safety.

B. Lets try and use our forces to raid a known noble or temple district. We can loot whatever is there for a good profit.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Oooooh I get to tie break. EAT EVERYONE.... I mean Save.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

B-A. Have the IG talk to us on the way to the shuttle, on the shuttle if it takes that long. She can ride it back up. If it's important enough, she'll do it. If it's not important enough to walk for it, then who cares?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Slice of Life IX

Sometimes, systems fail.

Sometimes, under the wear and creak of years, a bolt bends, a frame twists.

Sometimes, a viewing window is released into the void.

Sometimes, pipes burst, and water sprays, touching everything in crystal.

Sometimes, a young couple is watching the stars.

Sometimes, you can still see them.

:gonk:

D. Check it out with our skulls first, and then deliver the weapon to us. The Nallani are either incredibly incompetent or don't know anything. Let's not waste time with them.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

E. He is obviously incompetent, and always will be. However, Kozilek may want access to his knowledge; even this kid should know where some of their stashes are and what they've been up to.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

E.A. Get some drinks with our Commissar buddy. Either the commissar stops us hurting via :commissar: or he calms us down and uses his authority to help us out a bit.

Slaan fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Feb 9, 2015

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

LowellDND posted:

Ah, thats what I was trying to imply with A :D Ill clarify it.

I thought you meant to go to bed. 5AM is definitely bed time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Its just a skin mod. They don't change anything else about the game. Just what your IG dudes look like as they GET KRUMP'D UNDA MA SPOIKY BOSS POLE :orks101: