Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Asehujiko posted:

E

Prevent the ship from blowing up while Red 5 drives off. Then, announce that the race was actually a secret test of character to see who's mind was the most focussed on keeping the ship intact in the event of a (totally planned) catastrophe like this. Declare yourself the winner.

HAHAHA yes!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

A1

Waci posted:

For advances, Simple Intelligence, Simple Toughness, Awareness, Wrangling, Wolf Pack Tactics.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

B

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Cultist with the multist!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Diogines posted:

B Hail to the Omnisiah!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

jng2058 posted:

Interrogate the survivors. Until then, fight!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

D Good cop bad dog works.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

mepstein73 posted:

B, because it's always good to get a refresher on such things.

This guy is of more use to us alive. We can use him against Cruentus and another way for us to find the actual murderer.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

FireSight posted:

We don't have any good reason to be down here and looking into this stuff. Trying to turn him in would raise a number of questions, and make us enemies. Don't discredit Cruentus unless we have a good excuse for having stumbled across his deceit.

Cultists carve up bodies, right? That's why we're here!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Don't be a bunch of babies. A let's get this over with!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

A!
Decieve
Fel Simple
Sound Constitution

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

So tbh I never played warhammer, what are we facing? Anyone know?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

3 Acuitor Mech Assassin. For killin

YES PLEASE

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Hahaha:

Warhammer Wiki posted:

Blatherers simply invent a complete string of nonsense, ranting on and on whilst their victims stand dumbfounded, wondering whether they are insane, intoxicated, or possibly dangerous.

Blather
Search
Shadowing

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Obscil posted:

Arms master (requires BS 30, basic weapon training, any two)
Basic Weapon Training (Pistol)
Pistol Training (Las)

I didn't really want to take this class because I wanted to spend more of the game with intrigue rather than combat, but since that doesn't seem popular, we should take skills to improve our combat effectiveness.

Well from what I can tell about the class, it's about killing, not combat. We can set up elaborate traps without ever having to see our victim. I say that's right up our alley when it comes to intrigue.

It was tough for me to choose, but given that we could take the murderbuddies class next, that makes for a glorious combination.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

That does sound fantastic.

Switching from:
Blather
Search
Shadowing

To
Tech Use +20
Int Intermediate Advance

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Going with plan my dad, but we haven't uncovered the cultists that are doing the summoning, have we? We can't claim victory just yet, not until we find the true source of the incursion.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

D then C

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

B and while it seems everyone wants to back 1, I'm going for 4. Backing one would convince the other two to gang up on the one that we back. Backing up all three is basically ignoring them. Backing two, and letting them know that, would be the better choice. Let the idea sit for a while, let each leader come to us individually with what they can bring to the table and who they would prefer to work with the most, and we can wipe out a three party gang system into a two party one. Americans should know how much gets done in a two party political system (not a loving lot). But if we back two, then the other one doesn't stand a chance.

e:

I was going to quote LCT's post with this song since it was the first thing I thought of, then I noticed the video with it and laughed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp-gX5C3vZI

HiHo ChiRho fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Oct 13, 2014

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I will defer to the 40K vets and go AD.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

skull magos, meat amacita

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

If you're going to shoot at a king, don't miss.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

D2

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

the number of concealed weaponized body parts is too drat low!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

B

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

MaliciousOnion posted:

A1. Having our own lab could come in handy later on.

This.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

mepstein73 posted:

D is for Dune references.

This.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Tran posted:

The file suggested that the chemical is just intended to make the recipients better soldiers and more easily controlled through telepathic powers. Unless you think someone is going to murder Ohone by way of mind controlling her cat, I think we're fine.

1) Yes Ohone is building a personality as someone bold and supremely ambitious. This is right up her alley, potentially big risk for greater influence with two of the big sources of power on ship.

2) D, sort of. Less asking Amacita, more kidnapping her as an act of kindness. If Ohone doesn't act, she will die badly. Either fighting in defense of the enemy or purged afterward to clear any remaining cult members. Capture her, lock her up, and interrogate her. Maybe we'll stumble across a method of undoing the indoctrination, or maybe it'll boil down to a mercy killing. Either way, it's far more kindness than she can expect on her current road.

As for experience spending, Investigation pack + Toughness increase. Pushes her over to 4 toughness bonus.

I like this.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

200 Forbidden Lore (Xenos)
100 Diplomacy
100 Medicae

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

A Darker Porpoise posted:

Rally them tribes!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Plan my dad

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Sogol posted:

Ok, so...

- hack the comms and tell the Sisters to be ready
- wait for the attack to begin
- flood the room with an overwhelming amount of sensory stimulation particularly in the appropriate bandwidths
- as it takes effect sally forth with an additional barrage of light and sound from our amped up flanking force

Oh... And beware sources of static.

Plan Sogol

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

my dad posted:

B - and chant the Most Ancient Rite of Tech Support (discovered in the ruins of an ancient temple of the Machine God) to ward off the perfectionist heresy:

If errors plague us,
Malfunctions trick us,
Or bugs deceive us,
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Call sacred number
Seven Seven Six,
Two Three Two Three YES,
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Sacred technicians
Of the Machine God
Shall ask you questions,
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Have you checked the cables and connections?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Have you updated to the latest version?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Have you tried rebooting the machine?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Have you installed antivirus software?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Have you cleaned the machine regularly?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Did you at least write down the error code?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Do you know how much I hate people like you?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

Wait, are you recording this?
Omnissiah, preserve us!

In the name of the Machine,
Omnissiah, preserve us!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Outrail posted:

D1, opening with Flours to the face.

This

... Our poor cats! :v:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Switching from 1 to 2.

Yes, I am willing to throw a cat at a demon, but not willing to plunge into demon artifacts ourself.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lowell, Arkanomen and I agree this would be a fine substitute for content in the next update:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

B is for Bleach.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

B1

I thought this a fantastic update!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Slaan posted:

We should drop with the pilgrims. It will be easy to get them to do our dirty work for us between not wanting to fight on the front and religious fervor to "find A Relic Of His Majesty" which coincidently looks like a food processor.

B

Works for me!