Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
B 5

Would you please add a brief description of the worlds? I don't know much about the Warhammer setting.

The guy who wrote this letter is an rear end in a top hat, our cats clearly love us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I'm changing my vote from B5 to B11.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Rockopolis posted:

+5 Fellowship
-5 Strength
is the easy one. After that, umm...I'm not sure. Given that this is a CYOA, and the two talent/skillsets are so different, stacking them probably couldn't hurt; gives more voting options. You might end up with Kate Mulgrew, though.

I don't think they should be stacked unless people specifically voted for them to be stacked.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

LowellDND posted:

a x x x x x x
b x x x x x x x x x

2 x x x
4 x x x x
5 x
7 x
10 x x
11 x x x x

There are five votes for 11.
Me, Puistokemisti, AmyL, FireSight, and Asehujiko.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

FireSight posted:

Picture 3

Peer: Government

Reroll Willpower, because a weak willed noble doesn't deserve to be a noble.

I agree. This sounds good to me.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Kozilek is an inquisitor now? drat, those eldrazi really get around.

I don't know much about this setting. Are these our class choices?

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

mepstein73 posted:

H) Tech Priest, because in the blur between metal and flesh, Memnarch found madness.

I agree. After reading a bit online these guys sound interesting.

Obscil fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Aug 18, 2014

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

LowellDND posted:

Ding Ding Ding! Our first easter egg has been found, you receive 25 XP

Oh. This sounds like it could be fun. I'll be on the lookout for future easter eggs.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
how bad is having insanity points or corruption points?

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Victorkm posted:

Since it looks like it will be Tech Priest, we should totally be a Cyber Mastiff handler for our first rank, from Book of Judgement.

We get robot dogs?! Sweet! Any possibility of getting a Blade Wolf?

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

frajaq posted:

Thats a Bullpup Cyber-Mastiff, he's pretty big and has Fear(2), but its really expensive.

Then clearly we have a goal. Save up enough money to buy Blade Wolf.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

my dad posted:

Copyist

NO Tainted Blood

Disciples of Thule
Tech-Use
Common Lore (Tech)
Trade (Technomat)

Let's go with a standardish techpriest for now. There will be plenty of opportunity to gain glances at forbidden techthingies in exchange for corruption and insanity points. Why waste them now with so little to gain in return?

Scarlet Ember

This sounds good, but switch Technomat to another trade. I'm sorry I don't have any ideas of a good trade, I haven't ever played this game before.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I know it won't make a difference yet, but shouldn't we start with 425 exp because of the easter egg I found?

LowellDND posted:

Ding Ding Ding! Our first easter egg has been found, you receive 25 XP

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
D. Considering we're a machine priest, this makes sense.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
FYI it's the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal not the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Trall.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Well, we should probably get some evidence first. Although, there's no reason the evidence has to be real. Well, actually real evidence would be preferable considering there are probably some really nasty consequences for faking evidence.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

LowellDND posted:

We're pretty solid into G, so Ill start writing with that assumption. Ill keep voting open till tomorrow, but I don't expect anything else to get the 8+ votes they need to catch up.

I don't think you need to keep votes open this long. Unless this is how often you want to update.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
D Our servant knows how to navigate the seedy underbelly of the Beast of TrallTraal.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Diogines posted:

In light of the fact that framing our relatives and stealing the ship was more complicated then voting to simply do so, I would like to register that I am having second thoughts about that.

Let's actually find out what is wrong and not frame anyone.

I think there's a solid chance that some part of the family is involved. But, I do support getting real evidence.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I hope our servant isn't a drug addict like Archer's Woodhouse.

D It's a good idea to get on the right side of our tech priest brethren.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
B

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Please don't stop this thread. It's really good and I've been enjoying it so far.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Serpentis posted:

Oh, wow.

E - Do your best to stop that explosion while continuing the race. And if it happens anyway and we're one of the few survivors drifting in space thanks to being a Tech-Priest, blame Jeb.

I concur

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Changing from E1 to E2. I just want us to stop the explosion.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Waci posted:

C, for the reasons my dad mentioned.

For advances, Simple Intelligence, Simple Toughness, Awareness, Wrangling, Wolf Pack Tactics.

This sounds good to me. Next time we should get tracking and pack hunter.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Oh yeah, 1. Let's stay for the wedding and make some potential allies. Also, how do we get fate points back?

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I'm not a fan of the Phaeonite idea since it means swearing ourselves to someone else. I'd rather become the leader of the ship.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
A WE really ought to get our mastiff fixed.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
A

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
B

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
1, b It's clear that the relic priest was trying to block the camera. So, there's obviously a crime going on with him. Not to mention, the merchant probably isn't a fighter, he'll probably give up his accomplices if we apply a little force.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

my dad posted:

Megabite
YES!!!

Yup. The next cyber mastiff should be named Bladewolf.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Can we try to make them clean off the meat that somehow got on all the walls/ceiling?

I mean, they are responsible for the mess. It's only fair.

We can if we make them into servitors! :unsmigghh: Vote to make them into servitors

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
B

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
A, also call some greycloaks to where you are as back up.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
We don't actually know if someone is using a halo.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
A

Diplomacy, decieve, and fel simple advance.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

my dad posted:

Murderbuddies!!! :neckbeard:

I concur.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

paragon1 posted:

3 We seem to do a LOT of killing.

You can also do a lot of killing with a pack of robot dogs and cyborgs under your control. I honestly think that Servo master is the better killing things option for us, because our strength stat is poor and we already have some servitors and a cyber mastiff.

Also, for what its worth, imagine us racing in our servitor vehicle with us using direct control over the vehicle. We'd probably be the best racer around with the ability to control that tightly and respond that quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Arms master (requires BS 30, basic weapon training, any two)
Basic Weapon Training (Pistol)
Pistol Training (Las)

I didn't really want to take this class because I wanted to spend more of the game with intrigue rather than combat, but since that doesn't seem popular, we should take skills to improve our combat effectiveness.