Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Voting B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Many, many hours later, the celebrants slowly migrated to their individual battery, often supported by friends, or perhaps crawling slowly over the vast kilometers. Many of the routes taken would be incomprehensible to an outsider, but they could do it even while deep in Fungal Wine.

B) The other Family members have probably finished their tasks by now, so it would be good to report to the Lord-Sire and let him know that the batteries have been integrated successfully. It would also be smart to see how the others did in their tasks - favor among the Family is one of the few things that matter.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Grognan posted:

B and then Arka's plan.

This

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Volmarias posted:

So, before we go with plan :commissar::

Gameplay wise, will executing a member of our platoon let us attempt to rally? I don't want to just shoot someone for no particular reason.

They should be more afraid of us, then they are of the monster(s).

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Still… how to separate him from his vehicles?
D. Frame him. He is or can be found guilty of something, and to the victor go the spoils.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Technomancer

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Mr Apollo posted:

E. "Those that know don't speak, and those that speak, don't know."

I liked this, has my vote.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Second verse, same as the first.
D. Truth is best surrounded by a bodyguard of lies. The Inquisition, investigating your rival? Give every impression he’s a heretic of the worst sort, and watch things resolve itself.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
You decided to…
A. Work on stealing/subverting a small orbital ship. The plan won’t work without an orbital guide.

Hot Dog Day 80 fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 4, 2015

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do you do?
B. The lack of expertise suggests manipulation. Go back and watch the tapes for research.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do you do?
C. You need to check the elevator, this was an unnecessary distraction.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do you do?
B. Call a break and investigate the ship

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do you do?
A. Tell him about the attacks, and how it matches your previous incident

Hot Dog Day 80 fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Feb 15, 2015

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
You look rather uncomfortable there!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

LowellDND posted:

People asked me to stop giving xp for references :colbert:

Wasn't it only like 1 person that was crying about it?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

LowellDND posted:

If there any anyone you want to snag from Arc 3 (Dwarf, another Inquisitor, people from Siadwell's retinue) please let me know.

I want to snag the dwarf.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What NPC/scenes were player made?
The Dwarf x

Who gets to make the next NPCs?
Waci

Which Inquisitor do we want to be our buddy cop?
Edourd, the dour Thorian

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do you do?

Hunt down Prosper, demand the flak jackets and las guns, take anything else of value he has.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

LowellDND posted:

Devries has been running around for a few weeks/months while you were in Trial. So, he decided to liquidate some assets :D

I sure do hate him even more now!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Has to be personal, has to be slow. None of this nuke them from orbit poo poo.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
breach and clear

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
The drama in IRC right now is amazing.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

ArbitraryTA posted:

Voting to just end the CYOA now and save us dragging it out since we are now incapacitated and have no backup.

Seriously, it'll be a loving miracle if we can hold onto the Beast now that the vast majority of our support team just got loving -vaporized-

We still have Jeb and Matthais!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

ArbitraryTA posted:

Oh good I'm sure they'll be great at fending off the multitude of people who would be happy to off us while we recover from this and try to hold onto what was already a shaky victory.

Pretty sure the Magos aboard the beast has our backs as well.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

LowellDND posted:

Well, I cant imagine Ohone (with all her resources) would let her Family die without trying to fix it. So, at the moment I think we'll be seeing a Webway miniarc, if people find that a reasonable comrpomise.

Webway miniarc seems like a good compromise to me.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Number Saved:
4 x

People Chosen:
Fabian
Ohone
Tanya
Sincera

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

LowellDND posted:

I think Im going to ask the people who have voted for 0, 1, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 9 to revote for either 2 or 11. Please mark which one you are changing from, and which one you are changing to.

Fine, going from 4 to 11

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
FORWARD

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
C

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

This!

Jesus people dont get us killed.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
If we send the alert and she isnt corrupted, we have essentially lost any chance allying with her yes?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Let her open the bag

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Welp.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do you do?
C Accept the mantle of the Eldar

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
I vote we do something awesome! hopefully not die, but eh, whatever.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Cowards.

It's better to die for the emperor then to live for yourselves!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Hey? Do you guys remember that time we were willing to do whatever it took to be with our husband, including going back in time? And we are going to run away and abandon him now? We don't run away like this, this is not our character. We will die a good death, and it won't be the end.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Destroy the warp??

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What can you offer despite this setback?”

B. “We believe that the genetic material is better used across many models. They will be individually weaker, but greater in number.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
“Any particular plans for the selection process?”

C. Both