Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the sea world orcas
keep them alive and tortured so that people can be entertained by them
they should be set free in nature where they will die
kill them
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

I find it hard to feel sorry for orcas given they're kind of sadistic shits in the wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Feed the guests to them. Gives them something to do.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

An expert on sentient mammal brains could probably infer some things about orca brains if she studied primate brains long enough. She may even have studied orca brains extensively if doing evolutionary biology or comparative anatomy.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Jack Gladney posted:

An expert on sentient mammal brains could probably infer some things about orca brains if she studied primate brains long enough. She may even have studied orca brains extensively if doing evolutionary biology or comparative anatomy.

anyone other than a sea world certified expert on their particular orcas clearly doesn't know what their talking about; therefore, it is clear that this is propaganda + all propaganda is false

e:

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Still gonna go to ride the Steel Eel and Great White. Those rides are fun as gently caress.

good penis nicknames too imo opinion

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Still gonna go to ride the Steel Eel and Great White. Those rides are fun as gently caress.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
whales suck lol

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

concerned mom posted:

Keeping anything in an environment barely bigger than itself is going to cause problems. Just look at the average new yorker

some post/username synergy happening here

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i'd finger the rim of an orca's blowhole fyi

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

BigBoss posted:

It is both funny and sad that people consider poo poo like docugandas and the Daily Show as a way to gather information to formulate opinions.

I think it's funnier and sadder that people rely on one of the most common logical fallacies(i.e. attacking the person that delivers the message instead of the message) in an effort to be "fair and balanced." It's really pretty stupid.

Whether Blackfish was biased or not is immaterial. If you need a doctor to tell you that keeping an animal in an environment one-millionth the size of it's natural environment for its entire life is psychologically damaging then you're an idiot. There are zero cases of orcas killing people in the wild but there are a bunch at Seaworld. Keeping an orca in a tank that size is like a person living out their life in a broom closet or a dog or cat living in a crate 24/7. It's pretty hosed and animals that are enclosed like that are unnaturally vicious.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
What sea? It is pool world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

This would be a good place to mention the song I wrote about Tilikum https://soundcloud.com/dr-shoggoth/tilikum-the-assassin

• Locked thread