Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done with the sea world orcas
keep them alive and tortured so that people can be entertained by them
they should be set free in nature where they will die
kill them
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

nigga crab pollock posted:

i have family that worked really high up at sea world. they refused an interview for the movie and guess what that was a smart idea cause balckfish is kind of disingenuous and misrepresents a lot of facts and has some p scummy filmmaking

its not totally untrue duh but they really skewed it in their favor by only interviewing junior trainers and not mentioning some pretty fuckin important people

'It's really scummy that this not totally untrue movie has misrepresented facts. They shouldn't have interviewed junior trainers and instead interviewed higher ups that refused to be interviewed.'

???

guess what dummy the higher-ups realized that poo poo was gonna go down beforehand. Just because they're smart doesn't mean it's the doc-makers fault

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

concerned mom posted:

There;s no discernible difference between a whale and a dolphin CIS scum

It's a lot harder for a whale to rape you!

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

pixelbaron posted:

heard if you learn a gang members true name you have power over them conifmr/ deny?

only after you tell them if you're a cop first

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

They do help fund a lot of beneficial things to animals afaik

Maybe in some east asian, 'all existence is suffering' sort of way.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Berious posted:

i think the whale they wanked was really mean too. wanking a pissed off whale is no way to earn a living

says you

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

By this logic no zoo shouldnt exist either and don't you start on that too. Zoos can teach kids about how the world is loving bigger than the back yard and that life is more diverse than cat, dog, raccoon

Hmmm...

Do zoos decrease the lifespans of the animals placed in there? Serious question for realsies.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

dontcareaboutname posted:

no they tend to increase it as long as proper care is provided. I'm biased because i live right by probably the US' best zoo.

Well then Seaworld's still bullshit because their Orca's life spans are decreased while in captivity there! Possible ethical quandary solved.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captive_killer_whales#Disease_and_reduced_lifespan

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Need pictures of orca tongue

EDIT: Post haste

Have fun, weirdo.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

My sweet Angeline...

EDIT: Is her name Angeline?

No, that's the photographer. The flickr I got it from I think says she's called 'Wikie', which is loving stupid.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm not worried. I'm sure she'll whisper her real name into my ear...

Never mind jacking that thing off, imagine what that tongue can do! :gizz: :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

genghis.khan posted:

Is this where I pretend to give a single gently caress about any of this to impress other goons?

lurk less

you're learning too much

Chelb fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Aug 15, 2014

• Locked thread