Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm going to be clear here take off your pants remove your underwear photograph your penis using whatever device you prefer and post that photo in this thread

*stamps approval on business action plan, handles all the necessary byobeaucratic paperwork*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhizomorph

lmaooo will-to-ppower sapped by roguish musclebody twink :c00l:

rhizomorph

rhizomorph
lmao (to hot date after mutually respectful eat and drink time ): "excus for a moment" *pulls live crawdad out of pecker, sets down in bowl on nightstand* "okay, where were we?"

Bo-Pepper posted:

nothin shrimpy about that wang

Bo-Pepper posted:

haha it's nice we're all having a laugh it's good to laugh but post your dick

rhizomorph

pig slut lisa posted:

confused by your use of the singular form of the word, but ok here's me

"dickful-for-nothing they called me" *shakes head ruefully, chin scrote gently wagging*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aCWPEEg0FI

rhizomorph
Tank: "what do you need, besides a miracle?"
Neo: "dick pics. Lots of dick pics."

hemale in pain posted:

:siren:update:siren: I have not YET posted my magnificent dick yet

okay, heisenberg lmao, guess it doesn't existe until wave function collapses and you have either a glorious veiny beautiful cock meat or a cleft of some kind maybe

rhizomorph

Tipps posted:

im sorry here is an erect #selfie

lmao

rhizomorph

Tipps posted:

what's so funny? :colbert:

crawded is ticklin my pee pee lmao, you av a rare talent for tasteful depections of the penis

rhizomorph

i am he posted:

if this post gets 20 emptyquotes a lurker has to draw byob meme spider guy on their dick and post it

rhizomorph

Afro Doug posted:

this is sexual harrassment, and i for one will not stand for it

haha, right-o you are! now whip that bad boy out and capture/upload it for bbyob legacy, let's not make it any gayer than it has to be

rhizomorph

rhizomorph

Chill la Chill posted:

like a rock climbing wall of cocks :D

lmao *steals across streets of sleepy small town on bicycle just before sunrise. turns down winding gravel path, sees luvcow's lost/found woods dog, almost loses control for a second, bursts through thicket just as the sun breaks over the horizon to wrap cock mountain in nimbus of glory*

*sighs* I made it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhizomorph

me like the thing s on yyou pepe

• Locked thread