Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I only tip if i think you're a loser. So I tip a lot all the time. have fun being poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
$4.50/hr is a poo poo load for a bartender. Stop bitchin.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
platinum users never tip

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
i put the change in the pocket and jingle with every step on my way out

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Vengeful Turtle posted:

Am i supposed to tip when I get a takeout six pack from a bar? I mean they already do a shitload of markup for convenience but am I supposed to throw in an extra buck for the bartender ringing me up?

I say no, but the shame never washes off. What if you go back for a burger and fries? :ohdear:

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Wait, he's saying more work goes into him putting plastic utensils and napkins in a bag than a line cook to cook the food, then plate it nicely, and then deliver the food to his customers at the bar?

All while making more than 20% per check?

WTF? This bartender is lazy as gently caress.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Tipping is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I invited a pizza delivery guy into the house for a beer because it was cold/foggy out and he rode his bike at like 3 am or some poo poo.

Dude was super gay and tried to bang me. NEVER AGAIN.

• Locked thread