Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007
white flight is one thing what about black flight from gentrified neighborhoods huh??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i'd rather just build more gates and walls, sorry

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Mulefisk posted:

white flight is one thing what about black flight from gentrified neighborhoods huh??

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/15/us/15omaha.html?pagewanted=all

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

kill all white people

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
So what do I do, wait for a black person to move in nearby then go round to his house and demand to screw his daughter? For her own good? I detect a problem with this plan.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

im not the one forcing you to smoke crack im not even in the cia and im white

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

sether01 posted:

Bruce Willis is racist?!

edit: oh that really is bruce willis

Yeah, he does that every weekend. But he does it in a white neighborhood, so everyone just smiles and waves as they go by.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Nanomashoes posted:

id love to live somewhere with no white people

.... Somalia? People are always saying to go to Somalia if you aren't happy. So maybe Somalia.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The legislator in that pic is wearing a tshirt which seems odd

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I think it's ok for people to move when they don't want to there anymore

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

I think it's ok for people to move when they don't want to there anymore

no they should be required to stay

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

argondamn posted:

please someone tell me what the acceptable proximity is for me, a white person, to a black neighborhood

i don't want to gentrify them or be accused of being a pussy with this white flight thing

6 feet under the ground

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Chris Awful posted:

White flight creates a wound, allowing the poor problem to fester and grow like a fungus that will eventually spread into nearby neighborhoods. It seems that whenever poor blacks and their associates move into a town, rich and middle class people eventually haul rear end out of town after failing to eradicate the poor infestation through passive aggressive means. Property values drop as the neighborhood begins to detroit. There is another way to eradicate the poors. Instead of fleeing town, assimilate the poors through miscegenation, outright adoption, and charities. Stick around for 15 years and help the poors better themselves and get into college.

Play the long game for 15 years and not only will the black population in your area be diminished through miscegenation, you'll find your property values return and your new neighbors to be more fun than your rich snob buddies. Poors can't get out of poverty by themselves, they need someone to shepherd them out. Teach them your ways and customs. Don't send your young adult christians to mission in Africa, send them to the poor neighborhoods to express the importance of education and inform of the dangerous and sad realities of drugs dealing and other criminal activity. Most of all, show them some love and compassion.

At the end of the day, remember that you stingy; rich, money-hoarding white people create and enable poverty. Stop running away from problems you created.

pretty racist, since you seem to assume non whites are such monsters they are completely incapable of doing things, or making decisions that will improve their lives.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the white man is the devil. whites are the result of experimentation by the geneticist yakub 6,000 years ago. yakub hybridized pigs and monkeys and created the white man: a soulless animal capable of some of the most evil acts in recorded history. the white man loves violence, rape, incest, theft, and child molestation. whites are evil in nature and are destined for a single future: as beasts of burden for the true god, the original man, the black man.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
whites are terrified by virtuous acts and people. this explains why white animals move out of neighborhoods being occupied by Black People - the mere presence of people living good, decent, honest lives causes actual physical pain and an innate psychological revulsion in the tiny, reptilian brain-like organs inside their thick, bony primitive skulls.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i think it's kinda cool that white people are reclaiming the cities that they built. some might call it gentrification, but i just call it a return home.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i think it's kinda cool that white people are reclaiming the cities that they built. some might call it gentrification, but i just call it a return home.

whites homes are actually in the caves and mountains of europe, an environment that these snow apes are specifically adapted to survive in (white skin for camoflauge, thick fur coats for insulation, thick chins for chewing feces and sticks for nourishment, small penises to quickly reproduce incestuously due to small gene pools, etc)

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

ilikedirt posted:

whites homes are actually in the caves and mountains of europe, an environment that these snow apes are specifically adapted to survive in (white skin for camoflauge, thick fur coats for insulation, thick chins for chewing feces and sticks for nourishment, small penises to quickly reproduce incestuously due to small gene pools, etc)
high-rise condos are more akin to caves in the mountains than to huts in the desert. just sayin'...

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

high-rise condos are more akin to caves in the mountains than to huts in the desert. just sayin'...

the white man is the devil. he tells himself he is superior but in fact he is an inherantly inferior beast capable of little more than theft, assault, rape, and incest. his current position of power is fleeting at best and in time the natural order will be restored with whites returned to their natural role as slave animals for the god, the black man, and the mother earths, the black woman.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I know that the first post at least is real unadulterated Farrakhan but I literally can't tell if you made the rest up or not

immolationsex
Sep 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I ENJOY RUINING STEAK LIKE A GODDAMN BARBARIAN
loving lmao like 80% of posters in this thread have platinum

displaying that little grenade next to the username has changed the whole forums experience for me, everybody but me spent like thice the :10bux:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Whites just stole flight from birds. Dirty thieves

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
The real answer is to vote Yes on Prop 22 and support an annual purge.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

immolationsex posted:

loving lmao like 80% of posters in this thread have platinum

displaying that little grenade next to the username has changed the whole forums experience for me, everybody but me spent like thice the :10bux:

that is such a waste of money but now that you can see who has it and who doesn't I desperately want to have it.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

boom boom boom posted:

that is such a waste of money but now that you can see who has it and who doesn't I desperately want to have it.
Conspicuous consumption by the forums elite.
Kill all plats and reclaim the means of shitposting!

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
somethingawful is still 80% social justice warriors

when did this poo poo even start, where do all these fuckers come from

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Sharzak posted:

I know that the first post at least is real unadulterated Farrakhan but I literally can't tell if you made the rest up or not

farrakhan is a liar, a cheat, and fard was a half devil mullatto. there is no wisdom in their words and they disinfo agents and are part of the 15%

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

bigzak posted:

somethingawful is still 80% social justice warriors

when did this poo poo even start, where do all these fuckers come from
They're called millennials.
Also I'm gay

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Negative Entropy posted:

They're called millennials.
Also I'm gay

I'm gayer

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

ilikedirt posted:

farrakhan is a liar, a cheat, and fard was a half devil mullatto. there is no wisdom in their words and they disinfo agents and are part of the 15%
I thought it was 5%, ZIONIST PLANT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

assuming i had the skills to survive which i dont i would really like the idea of living in a cave wearing furs as long as i had a sexuall attractive cave wife

• Locked thread