Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
the white man is the devil. whites are the result of experimentation by the geneticist yakub 6,000 years ago. yakub hybridized pigs and monkeys and created the white man: a soulless animal capable of some of the most evil acts in recorded history. the white man loves violence, rape, incest, theft, and child molestation. whites are evil in nature and are destined for a single future: as beasts of burden for the true god, the original man, the black man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
whites are terrified by virtuous acts and people. this explains why white animals move out of neighborhoods being occupied by Black People - the mere presence of people living good, decent, honest lives causes actual physical pain and an innate psychological revulsion in the tiny, reptilian brain-like organs inside their thick, bony primitive skulls.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i think it's kinda cool that white people are reclaiming the cities that they built. some might call it gentrification, but i just call it a return home.

whites homes are actually in the caves and mountains of europe, an environment that these snow apes are specifically adapted to survive in (white skin for camoflauge, thick fur coats for insulation, thick chins for chewing feces and sticks for nourishment, small penises to quickly reproduce incestuously due to small gene pools, etc)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

high-rise condos are more akin to caves in the mountains than to huts in the desert. just sayin'...

the white man is the devil. he tells himself he is superior but in fact he is an inherantly inferior beast capable of little more than theft, assault, rape, and incest. his current position of power is fleeting at best and in time the natural order will be restored with whites returned to their natural role as slave animals for the god, the black man, and the mother earths, the black woman.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Sharzak posted:

I know that the first post at least is real unadulterated Farrakhan but I literally can't tell if you made the rest up or not

farrakhan is a liar, a cheat, and fard was a half devil mullatto. there is no wisdom in their words and they disinfo agents and are part of the 15%

• Locked thread