Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

im one of the skulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

*archaeological scholar pulls the vines aside and brushes some dirt off the tablet to reveals... the ancient olmec secret of how to draw smokin barbarian babes*

Salmiakki

ATCG posted:

Lots of practice. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything. Here is another example you can study.

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

archaelogist sketching fantasy females while on lunch break in ancient sumerian temple: poo poo, poo poo! *scribbles all over drawing* i cant do it! these females just arent sexy! *crumples paper and throws it into the corner, adding to the pile* argh! this one too! its just all wrong! *crumples and throws it, but misses the pile and it rolls into a hidden switch in the wall opening up a secret tomb*

archaelogist enters, an ancient script adorns the walls: this is a huge discovery. i'll be famous for this, world renowned! they'll put my name in textbooks! we can finally understand the secret to drawing fantasy females!

its a good thing that archaeologist had a kind soul. if a man with ab ad soul enters the tomb of sexy fantasy females, he will suffer the curse of the busty warrior ladies

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

the mummy's eyes snap open, and a sudden wind blows out the torches as it utters a terrible curse:

"you... draw... Ugly titty..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Jett posted:

indy enters the tomb of titencumun, on a pedestal rests the fabled golden fantasy titty.

it is the platonic ideal of a fantasy titty. almost perfectly round and virtually immune to the effects of gravity, it is begging to find a partner and nearly burst out of a bodice or show massive underboob while adorned with just enough chain links to cover the areola. it is so beautiful that Indy nearly touches himself right then and there. with this titty cupped in hand, his pencil would be able to render fantasy women with a faithfulness heretofore matched only by the pagan gods.

carefully, gingerly, he eases the titty off the pedestal while simultaneously replacing it with a flesh titty of equal weight.

there is a click, and distant rumbling is heard. gently caress, he thinks, a booby trap.

• Locked thread