Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
The burden to prove he did anything wrong is lifted from your shoulders! He is no longer an "alleged" thief, but a thief! Here's a picture where he dared to enter a convenience store for proof!

It's great. It's like catching a bullet from a fat gently caress cop makes you guilty! What a country!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I dont care OP

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

That's so crazy!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The problem with minorities is that by definition there aren't enough to go around for every majority person to shoot one.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

It's okay I'm over it already. Going to go get a cheeseburger.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
i hear if the black kid lives he'll be the one that gets arrested, hosed up if true

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
I think at that point you mean shooting an armed black kid heh heh self defense

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i expected a photoshop thread op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he was going for my gun

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Ah, well,

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Was going to suggest a faction from Divergent, but cat personalities don't fall under any of those factions.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You score more points if they're wearing hoodies. Even more if they have skittles in their pocket.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what's the deal with black people & sprite????

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

ikanreed posted:

The problem with minorities is that by definition there aren't enough to go around for every majority person to shoot one.

I'd shoot you if I could, non-plat filth. Go back to one of your people's threads.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

No seriously, I got my cheeseburge so I don't care about this poo poo any more. Tihs thread is now about cheeseburger problems.

Mine is kinda overcooked :argh:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Overwined posted:

No seriously, I got my cheeseburge so I don't care about this poo poo any more. Tihs thread is now about cheeseburger problems.

you dont like anything black do you

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Overwined posted:

Medium rare. Always medium rare.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Overwined posted:

Shoot it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

ikanreed posted:

You know what's great about shooting an unarmed non-plat?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Telling a cop "im unarmed don't shoot" is just tempting fate

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
I am a homosexual

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

The thrill of the kill, OP.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Overwined posted:

just made my own cheeseburgers yesterday and it came out p. good. I had some sweet maui onions, guacamole, cheddar, tomatoes and lettuce on a toasted bun. what are you haivng

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

what kind of hosed up world do we live in where black kids dont have arms

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
on one hand, i hate cops
on the other hand, i hate poor people

i'm not sure who i should root for in this situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well yeah in addition to fleeing NYC for Vermont, not finishing what he started is what got Bernie Goetz in a big ole heap a trouble.

• Locked thread