Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
women are smart and funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I was actually a dog in disguise this whole time

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
goldmine thread praise OP

(this is my contribution. My actual suggestion is gas thread murder OP)

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
"I think I'd look better in a dress"
"Maybe I'm a woman"

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

help help im a ghost

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
im tired of all the showboating and dunking in basketball

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I think I'll grow a beard.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
look im not bothered about the money I just want to visit my children

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Disconnecticus posted:

Dave, those pants make you look like a size 32, where DID you get them?

Hilarious. I have a friend that said something similar once and the minute it left his mouth, the room fell silent. I don't think he's ever recovered.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
queer bashing? guys, that's not cool

Judas Iscaredycat
Mar 14, 2013
Hello

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
i'm gonna pay for those cigars

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
we don't use words like that

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Where did you get those sunglasses?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I've got you JUNKER

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Jazz is great.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I think I own too many guns, maybe I should donate to the aclu. I wonder what my wife thinks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judas Iscaredycat
Mar 14, 2013
This place isn't a dream, John. You've lived in this city for ten years. You've worked nine to five for five days a week just like every other office drone on the loving planet. You've gone on disappointing dates or drunk lovely beer with people you don't really think of as friends because what else were you gonna do on a Friday night? Had long, boring conversations with your mom about some third aunt you've never met. Listen man, does that sound like a dream? That's just life! It sucks sometimes, but you keep going, y'know, because it's better than nothing. I'm telling you this because I care about you, John. If you walk through that door you're not coming back, and it's not because this city isn't here, it's because you're dead.

Jesus Christ, John. Stop it. Look, you want to leave the city, we can leave! We'll go camping this weekend! Just... No, JOH-

• Locked thread