Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Can't wait to watch Foles regress live in front of my very eyes.
If it helps, the Eagles starting receivers tonight are Ifeanyi Momah and Arrelious Benn

(Maclin and Cooper are inactive)

(good thing the Eagles cut their #1 receiver!!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I hope you guys are ready for the Ifeanyi Momah and Arrelious Benn Experience

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I believe you just witnessed the Ifeanyi Momah Experience

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ramadu posted:

Uhhhhh what? The first is almost over? Hoooooow
Brady threw a pick six and then had a second scoring drive, Eagles fumbled on first play

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Also Cary Williams pulled his hammy on that pick six

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ramadu posted:

Oh well. That makes more sense. How's my boy Foles looking? He's probably the only good QB to ever come out of my school and I'd like him to succeed. Death To Chip Kelly though.

Edit: thats a dumb question with only one play herp derp
He's not likely to look great with both starting receivers inactive

Probably not even against second stringers

Although it is the Patriots defense

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

It's honestly hard to tell how much Chip cares about preseason, he wouldn't show off his tricks and give anything for defenses to gameplan against in August

Then you have these total nobodies starting at receiver, not even temporarily promoting the WR they drafted

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Mark Sanchez

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

It's gonna be pretty cool when we get Andre Johnson from the Texans for Mark Sanchez in a couple weeks

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Harlock posted:

Mark Sanchez looks like a completely different QB under Kelly
But how many throws were to his left

red light

green light

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This game is full of lovely QBs to trick the Texans into trading for

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Kalli posted:

Of note: The Patriots and Eagles offensive backups are wayyyyy better then their defensive backups.
Well the Eagles cut the worst safety in the league in Patric Chung and rather than sign Jarius Byrd, they took the Saints' hand-me-down of Malcolm Jenkins, allowing the Saints to sign Jarius Byrd. Then the Patriots signed Patric Chung.

These teams do not make the greatest personnel decisions on defense

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

89 posted:

As much as I would love to have a Pro Bowl any position player on the Eagles D, Byrd didn't fit the scheme. Jenkins did.
DeSean Jackson didn't fit either and I'd rather have him than Josh Huff

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I usually roll my eyes when people say the NFL going soft will turn the sport into arena league football but the score in this game is literally 42-35 at the start of the 4th quarter

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Also apparently Zach Mettenberger owns???

13-15 177 YD 1 TD

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Goldang Tate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

drat Jordan Matthews has a 100 yard game in the dang preseason

9 catches for 104 yards

• Locked thread