Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Hi friends. I'm the cop. I investigated someone night zero and they're scum. I will reveal who once I can look at the OP. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

It was Meinberg. He scum. Sorry ##vote meinberg that's what u get for hating queen prodenta

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

ok cool I'm a vig any last words mein

Yes. Excellent. This game is off to good start.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I'm fully convinced 1-2 of Meinberg, rarity and capitalistpig are scum. So we should go ahead and uh. Take care of that, y'all

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

merk posted:

Why haven't you taken over votefinder for us? Use your Masters in Computer Science for something masterful.

Is soru still giving it up? I thought someone else took over. If no one else will, I can maintain it.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Rarity posted:

Why? You realise this is jokephase, right?

Hah, HAH, thanks for confirming that you're definitely one of the scum.

I would be okay with a Rarity lynch too.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

"ooh ho ho ho anything i say doesn't matter it's joke!!" - scum, every time, every game, forever.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Ecco, put links to player post histories in your OP, please.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I think Little Mac is town, because I am town, and he is agreeing with me. Awfully scummy vote, Somb. Who are your short list of scum people?

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Holy moley I step away for two days and y'all take a post really seriously

No, I do not actually think little mac is town "because he thinks I am town". That's a thousand percent stupid reasoning.

I had no read on somb's vote. I think his "case" on me is idiot hell crap and that he is actually possibly scum now because the dances and leaps of logic to paint me as Badguy are kind of extreme

I'm still a Big Fan of a Meinberg lynch. Or a Rarity or Somb lynch.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

How are you (and the two others dead set on lynchjng me) blatantly ignoring the 100% serious vote and poo poo I made on Meinberg and my actual opinions in favor of a clear joke. You can tell it's a joke, because holy poo poo, do you really think I'm defending little mac as town on the basis that he thinks I'm town

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Pointed at yuming. I've been phone posting past two days

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Which also I wasn't ignoring you I've just. Been. On phone. And busy.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Rarity posted:

Hey winvirus, can you answer this question please? I'd be dreadfully grateful!

You can make jokes in mafia game but I felt your joke was scummy

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

I am instantly hesitant of a merk vote because my scum shortlist is voting him and also he's merk.

Wow this is a great post because scum never vote other scum to appear town (this is sarcasm since apparently none of you can read Internet Tone). Not that I think merk is scum, but that's such lame reasoning I'm surprised the words in your post aren't using crutches to stay upright

Also I think it's really cool + scummy how Rarity wordlessly drops pursuing me in favor of a bad merk vote. In fact, I think I now prefer a Rarity lynch over Meinberg

##unvote
##vote Rarity

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

Is there a reason you're jumping down my throat here? If you think I'm scum because my reasoning is poo poo, despite never actually responding to any individual points and just dismissing it out of hand with a bunch of manufactured bluster, and my reasoning is still poo poo here, why are you dropping it?

This is practically the same as what rarity did in that post you just called out.

You are scum, I don't at all believe that you believe what you just posted. Do you also really think that it would make sense for rarity and CE to bus merk day one?

I'm happy with my vote on you.

What? How am I dropping it? Regardless, that doesn't preclude me from jumping down your throat for lovely reasoning. If someone says something invalid or bad regardless of alignment it should be pointed out. Or do you disagree?

How would rarity or CE being bussing merk from my post when a) I said I didn't think merk was scum and b) I haven't mentioned crazy eyes *at all*

I honestly have no read on you Somb. I think you have been posting town but the insane reaches to paint me as scum are just. I cannot figure a reasonable opinion on it at this time.

Rarity, post your last question to me again because from what I remember (my memory may be faulty) I answered your last question and then you just dropped me completely to pursue merk which gave me Serious Bad Vibes

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Post The Bluster, Somb.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Yeah you're kind of dumb. And also wrong. Well, see ya!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

When is deadline? I'm hoping to make some big On Computer Posts tonight so a deadline would be nice

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I'm reading back on my phone and I could've sworn there was a post I didn't like

But apparently I was hallucinating. That, combined with me actually missing your question and you not just flat dropping suspicion on me is enough for me to admit I Was Wrong About 9/11 (Rarity)

I would still be willing to vote Meinberg though

##unvote
##vote Meinberg

Also hey Somb if you think rarity is scum (you said she was on your lynch list for the day) why are you trying to get her to follow your vote onto me? Just trying to get ~scum buddies to vote eachother~ or something? Or do you think she's town, now. Because you just said like two posts ago you would be ok with her lynch

So there's that!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I think, sometimes, people think they read things, in a game of mafia, that they didn't, and it's okay to admit you're wrong. There are lots of words involved in these games, after all, and they are challenging for illiterate people like myself

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

HELLO

HAMMER

Imagine me, swinging a hammer into your face, forever.

##unvote
##vote crazyeyes

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Well gently caress, I was about to bust in here all confident until I saw the flips.

Okay, time for me to claim. I'm also a cop, but because of meinberg's flip, my sanity is unreliable, obviously, unless we have two sane cops for some reason?? I got a scum result on capitalistpig.

I still think lynching cpig is a good idea, and also I am not bullshitting around. At the very least we can learn if I'm insane or paranoid.

##vote cpig

PS I didn't make a big post like I said I would because I went and got drunk instead. Sorrynotsorry

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

My flavor is Lorkhan. Knowing Ecco, he was naive and I'm paranoid, but I don't like cpig so we should lynch him anyway (and also I think he's probably scum, hence my investigation)

But why do I think he's scum, you might ask?? Well... I will post why when I'm not on my phone.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Juanito posted:

winvirus I think you're making things up again

I am being serious. 100% full on flat out serious.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

No I'm not drunk NOW I was drunk the other day when I was gonna make big post

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Look I know my post and claim and poo poo is dubious at best but you gotta trust me on this. Why would I make this poo poo up, and in this tone, especially saying poo poo like "I'm being 100% serious, trust me on this"?

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Juanito posted:

to get Cpig killed.

you mentioned that you were drunk and were going to write up the big post the other day.. but D2 just started, so when did you get your result?
The big post I promised, go read my post history. I mentioned that I was gonna do a read through and post thoughts on Sunday or so then never did

I just got my result last night dummy

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

patience my dear jakep. let me get home from work

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

JakeP posted:

this post here makes me lean towards CPig being scum, who has reason to believe that winvirus wasn't making up his claim completely, which was my go-to assumption.

He basically accepts that winvirus probably has a scum investigation on him, and questions his sanity rather than his honesty

##vote cpig

For real when he makes posts like that why do I even need a case

Hey cpig, remember how I owned you in Nu and you lost, ineffectual and lame? How's it feel to have that happen AGAIN :getin:

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Wow pig you sure are mad over internet game. Or are you mad that I'm owning you yet again

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Yes, I have hosed around before for reactions and stuff but i am serious about my claim, here. Like, dead serious. I chose cap pig as investigation because I reread thread and remembered my early gut suspicion on him

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I would lynch Met if Cpig doesn't happen. I'm torn on rarity and Somb is acting like a literal crazy person

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Bless your heart, Ix

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I can confirm Mac's claim. Part of my role is I get to slip names to Assassin dudes and they take care of things for me. N1 I chose Meinberg, N2 I chose Cpig. Btw last night I also investigated Somberbrero and got SCUM but well

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

I also have prendota flavor in my role PM. That's kind of indubitably town flavor and I even remarked on it early on

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

chaoslord posted:

Mac, do you already have your list of three to consider for tonight or is that given to you when night first opens?

Winvirus, related question, did you already submit a name for N3 (ask this because maybe it is submitted but Mac doesn't have it), and if not, when does that happen?

I submit it along with my night action.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Yuming, about the only way you can believe I'm scum is if you think there's two scumteams and one has a useless paranoid cop (or that my claim is entirely fake) (it's not). Do you believe that?

Also I'll be honest I thought I was the only assassin name submitter and that it was a binary assassin would or wouldn't thing hahaha. I bet the other submitters feeling prettyyyy unloved

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Mine also says "may" so I could theoretically not submit I guess

Also I believe kilran's (was it his?) earlier thing since the first bolded bit in my PM is a thing about Prendota's Faction and later on says cop and town aligned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Or was that little mac

• Locked thread