Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hi im a southern senator thats been in office approximately since the earths crust solidified and im going to spend my allotted speaking time trying real loving hard not to say friend of the family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we must not allow uh *looks at notes* government overreach to continue uhhh stifling *looks at notes* *coughs* job growth and passing the uhhhhhh burden of *looks at notes* *looks for missing page* debt and overspending on to our children *makes stiff oratorical gesture* and our childrens children

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wait someone's in the rafters... bah gawd its ted cruz! hes repelling onto the house floor and... yes! he has the speaker in a chokehold!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

sluggo is mad posted:

i move that we members of congress be exempt from the murderee bits but not the murderer bits, go mizzou

brb texting a hot tip to matt drudge about congressional exemptions from OBAMAPURGE

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mr.capps posted:

Uhh I would just like to point out that nobody in congress actually wrote this bill, and uhh... its actually just a hollywood script that has been mistaken for one.

*via satellite from an inexplicably windy place* NO ONE'S ACTUALLY READ THE BILL! YOU CAN'T... YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYONE KNOWS WHATS IN THE BILL AND THE PRSIDESNT IS SAYING WE HAVE TO PASS IT TO FIND OUT WHATS IN IT AND I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE HOT TAR FUNNELED UP MY rear end THIS AFTERNOON AND DONT HAVE TIME TO "READ" "BILLS"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Senators get infinite allotted speaking time, scrub.

not if theres unanimous consent to set time limits to expedite business

*brushes some schmutz off your shoulder* take a powder, kiddo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Dr. Ron Paul (R-TX) has returned to the house floor with a fresh pair of pants to defend his inherent right as defined in the Constitution to say archaic weird words instead of penis.

former congressman paul has been censured for excessive use of the word "tallywhacker"

• Locked thread