Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
what's with the goon obsession with cucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
it's like how when a five year old learns a new word and they don't stop saying it for awhile

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!

Robo Reagan posted:

it's like how when a five year old learns a new word and they don't stop saying it for awhile

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
i've always had the impression that hitler was really repressed and didn't actually piv gently caress her ever, but this is entirely based on half remembered docudramas so maybe don't give me the wolfson history prize just yet :sweatdrop:

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!
I bet Hitler got up to some kinky poo poo.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
all we would have to do is cough on some nazi's to end the war.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
i would gently caress hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!

dontcareaboutname posted:

all we would have to do is cough on some nazi's to end the war.

Alternate plan, go back in time and give Hitler Ebola.

• Locked thread