Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

Remember, this is one of the most innovative, fresh, and funny forums on the internet.

Is it? I've been trying to find a better one to jump ship to since I got here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I think you should resign as GBS board therapist. Work on a board where there's at least some hope.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

Have you ever thought that "resign" is an autoantonym? It can mean to continue in a job, and to quit a job! I am going to imagine you meant the first one!

Well, I like this post.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

Let me be serious here for a moment:

Homosexuality isn't a disease.

The real disease is homophobia. Just like racism, classism, or misandry, these are the real cancers that eat away at our society.

Homophobia is a lousy term for anti-homosexual sentiment. Maybe you could come up with a new word.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Xaris posted:

glowing-fish, you're becoming one of my favorite posters and i'm straight but i would consider doing naughty things with you and your posts.

he should be in pictures

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

ProfessorMurder posted:

May I add to this? Stop saying cuck.

Agreed. This is horrible.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

I don't want to flood the market with product.

Unless by "the market" I mean "a heavily closed truck driver hiding in some rest stop bushes" and by "product" I mean "semen".

You're so much better when you're not trying to be bawdy.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
"im gay" is yesterday's papers. say something new

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
The OP is a homophobe, and all these sudden, unexpected proclamations are driving him crazy.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJVPCzpi5xk

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

glowing-fish posted:

Also, how the hell did the guy on the left get such muscular legs?

what kind of lovely question is this?

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Eh, you're into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
"Resulting to"? I thought you were the smart guy who was going to teach us all a lesson?

• Locked thread