Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
making money feel real good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
when I feel really hard like I need to get high on something to have the most possible fun I remin myself " I don't need to have the [i]most[\i] fun". Sometimes you just gotta chill sober and have mild fun.

A definitely important trick is that when you are sober you have to stop thinking over and over about how you wish you were high. That's a sure fire way to prevent yourself from ever having fun while sober.

good luck pal

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Smoke an herb OP

iNFUSiON
May 1, 2005
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
Synthetic cannabinoids (re: spice aka JWH-018, JWH-072, etc, new ones that are legal and poo poo) more your thing?

Or edibles? Minus stupid Washington state for banning edibles after legalizing weed period and it's not so simple to make your own, or at least that's what I heard years ago when someone made brownies, takes a lot... and then I don't actually know if medical marijuana still has edibles or not.

Or Rx Marinol?

Yeah, not what you wanted to hear. Try painkillers, benzos, ADHD stimulants (esp dexedrine ir), you'll fill that void in no time flat!

Or? Yeah I'm out of ideas here soz

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I think synth acid can actuallykill you since chemists cant guarantee 100% chance of no impurities.

hth

Its like when I had this phase in my undergraduate chem career when I wanted to manufacture MDMA and make mad $$$

but then I was like

what if i didnt make it

and I made accidentally like benzene and people snorted it and died

so I dropped that IDEA

LOL NSA

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
I'd have probably quit by now if my appetite didn't completely loving disappear during my breaks. It's bad enough I can't sleep, but throw in a complete lack of energy and give-a-gently caress caused by not eating anything heavier than a cracker for 96 hours and it's not even worth it. I like weed anyway i guess sooooo

God I can't imagine how some of you fuckers deal with real, legitimate addiction. If I ever get hooked on the good poo poo I might as well just off myself

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

NiceGuy posted:

I'd have probably quit by now if my appetite didn't completely loving disappear during my breaks. It's bad enough I can't sleep, but throw in a complete lack of energy and give-a-gently caress caused by not eating anything heavier than a cracker for 96 hours and it's not even worth it. I like weed anyway i guess sooooo

God I can't imagine how some of you fuckers deal with real, legitimate addiction. If I ever get hooked on the good poo poo I might as well just off myself

Jokes on you retard, you already have real legitimate addiction, reread your own post.

OWNED BY WIZ KHALIFA (he is a guerilla weed marketer)

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
*shrug* :okpos:

iNFUSiON
May 1, 2005
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
~ Robert A. Heinlein
have you tried wearing a hat?

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I stopped smoking weed about four years ago then started again about a year ago. I have no idea why I stopped for so long. I am much happier now.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpugK0RpEaU

what a great guy
Sep 7, 2011
a bad weed habit is when you get so good at carefully watching your own mental state to check if your high

and then only allowing life to feel fun if you pass the test

a good weed habit is when you get blazed and do fun stuff but also do fun stuff when youre sober

i am highly wise

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
Dude just spend 3 days drinking really heavy and then go back to smoking all you want. Repeat every 1-3 weeks as needed.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sinding Johansson posted:

Dude just spend 3 days drinking really heavy and then go back to smoking all you want. Repeat every 1-3 weeks as needed.

Should go without saying, but please work out.

It aids the process

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
also I suggest you blaze some sticky rear end trees before working out as it will make you able to harder for longer

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Spliff in we mouth, we ablaze,
Smoke marijuana, we get so high
like birds in the sky we fly

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
im high as hell now good day yes

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

iNFUSiON posted:

have you tried wearing a hat?

this might do it OP

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
like snoop said

put ya face in tha mayo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ppl that smoke that fake weed curl up like dead bugs in some sort of coma, then wake back up and smoke it again

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
I like weed a lot but this new quarter I got makes me really critical and bitchy. Like every time I smoke I can't just enjoy the movie I'm watching or whatever I just focus on its flaws and poo poo. It sucks :(

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

catpowerd posted:

I like weed a lot but this new quarter I got makes me really critical and bitchy. Like every time I smoke I can't just enjoy the movie I'm watching or whatever I just focus on its flaws and poo poo. It sucks :(

I suggest mixing it with 50micrograms of LSD and seeing if that fixes it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

catpowerd posted:

maybe yr just becoming a n rear end in a top hat

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

shiksa posted:

maybe yr just becoming a n rear end in a top hat

I think this might be it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

catpowerd posted:

yeah once i was watching lord of the rings i thought it would be awesome while stoned but i got to that scene where gandalf is lying down naked, i can't remember the context but all i could see was an old man covered in powder lying down and cameras and poo poo around him so i just j/o'd and stopped watching

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
meditate & learn to be alone with yourself my nonka

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm quitting for a while. Tolerance is too high, feel like poo poo when I'm not smoking. Feel like poo poo an hour after I smoke.

I'm on day 5, feels good. I've had a couple bowls but every time I did I wish I didn't bc I felt like poo poo afterward (having a cold didn't help).

Anyway try quitting for a while to reset your tolerance to baseline, be amazed at how little you need to smoke after that. Repeat as necessary.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

I have reservations about marina and I will elaborate after I smoke a bowl and report back.

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

Waroduce posted:

Spliff in we mouth, we ablaze,
Smoke marijuana, we get so high
like birds in the sky we fly

completely forgot about this song, thanks man.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
"Smoke Meth"

- Roboshit, 2014

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
coke is good because its only addictive when you're high on coke.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

"Smoke Meth"

- Roboshit, 2014

:rip:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

biff never forget

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

killaer posted:

That's right folks. You heard it here first. No more frosty nugs. No more spicy bong hits.

"Down there at the pawnshop
its no easy way to live
down there at the pawnshop
its no way to shop

what has been sold
not strictly made of stone
just remember its flesh and bone"

What do I do now? My life has been focused on getting to peak telekenetic weed super-saijin levels and unleashing dark-matter orbs at my enemies and jerking off. I mean I'd like to think im a worthwhile human being but.....probably am not

I took a short run, lungs are def hit by the spliffs/cigs but improving. I think i have chronic bronchitis. Ugh...

SO whats new with you guys? Can't really sleep so I drank some white wine. Don't really wanna become an alcoholic either so I gotta chill with that

I mean now I want to get high but I can't. my body's dopamine release system has been hijacked. Whats even the point anymore? School is gay, Im unemployed and have medical debts so have to get employed soon. Whatever man. ITs just the "system" talking (see my 1984 thread for reference)

I spent some time listening to Lil B but that just makes me want to smoke weed.

Look man, I totally have a vivacious and vibrant personality, I just uhhhhh have to smoke for it to come out. Jk F*g Im completely empty inside and dissociate out of existence when i smoke the kush, thus circumventing the societal need to develop an interesting personality.

I don't even loving care bro, whatever.

WHAT DO I DO??? I CANT FIGURE THIS poo poo OUT??

and dont say "IM GAY" im tired of that trite avoidant poo poo. come on man. help me.

same

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
i got dopamine-hosed by chronic weed use too op. don't worry everything goes back to normal a couple months after you quit. you'll get happy and excited by things you like doing like a normal person again i guarantee. lots of people can just smoke it all the time their whole lifes with no problems. its not that weird if you can't, though. some people are lactose intolerant and can't drink the milk and others are thc intolerant and can't smoke the green herb. namaste.

p.s. i think going for the runs is a genius idea. you know what you're doing.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i would recommend weed as a substance to use if your symptom is life

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
smoke weed every... other day?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Ahundredbux posted: