Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
take some neurotonin/gabapeptin to help with your weed withdrawal symptoms you loving pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Ruby got Railed posted:

OP have you tried the LSD? and di it help

please don't recommend LSD without a dosage

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

killaer posted:

Yeah, I "found god" in that god is simply the artificial societal constructs that established all of our thoughforms and traditional reverences. I mean I was just trippin out at a music festival all like "This poo poo is retarded I literally feel like im in iraq and all these bands are like te apex of what teenagers aspire to be human wise but theyre just manchildren and the music sucks and why am I here" and I walked around disoriented for like an hour and watched my friend almost overdose.

But the first time I tried it it was tranquil and nice.

Then I had some acid flashbacks and ended up on 72 hour overwatch at the hospital because I thought I was future jesus and all water was blood.

Dont try LSD ever

sounds like you didn't take enough I suggest doubling your dose and see if you have a better trip

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

catpowerd posted:

I like weed a lot but this new quarter I got makes me really critical and bitchy. Like every time I smoke I can't just enjoy the movie I'm watching or whatever I just focus on its flaws and poo poo. It sucks :(

I suggest mixing it with 50micrograms of LSD and seeing if that fixes it

• Locked thread