Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
favorite part of an atom
neutron
proton
electron
View Results

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
its all bullshit. lol. who thought of this crud?

yeah dude, totally. atoms. the smallest unit. riiiiiiight, I'll beleive it when I see it xD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Can you list me one loving single actual merit of "Science" and "physics" other than giving thousands of saggy-ballsacked old men cushy academia jobs and inventing nuclear warffare?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
The electron seems to be the most dynamic of the "molecules." I liked that whole concept of "electron density" vs strictly positional certainty of any electron at any time but it doesnt make much sense I mean quantum physics seems to be like on the EDGE of the fathomable physical phenomenon universe timesphere.

Electrons move for electricity and chemical interactions, COOL. But what does it actually MEAN? I mean computers and stuff is cool but what if we went to a more rustic state of mind? Who needs electrons?

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
This is legit something I never reconciled with - Why is the conception of the DNA double-helix directly tied to the LSD trips of two scientists who stole most of the research notes from some girl scientist? I dont get it

• Locked thread