Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

lonesomedwarf posted:

id watch a youtube video of trxie debasing herself... if you know what i mean............

You want me to do Let's Plays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You want me to do Let's Plays?

What, no! Do you think we're sadistic psychopaths?

We just want you make a video of you masturbating while talking about how that all you want is an undersexed, out-of-shape dork who knows how to treat a proper lady and show you what love really is.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

uh actually i meant the lets play thing

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I don't see why I couldn't do both at the same time if someone will buy me a Kinect.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
If I had $200,000 I could masturbate on Xbox Live but it's so hot I don't know how I could get that money, I could never ask goons, no I could never ask goons for that money but how can I get $200,000 to masturbate on Xbox Live, if only there was someway to get that money so I could masturbate on Xbox Live. *posts home address*

• Locked thread