Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lowtax is ever in the same room as shmorky or if he just pushes a mic under a locked door and runs as fast as he can lest he accidentally touches him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Inb4 hosed up if goku

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like smorky

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah shmorky is good

not gonna use those pronouns though sorry shmork

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I actually enjoy the Shmorky-Lowtax thing for their reviews. Kind of like the wizened uncle and his naive nephew playing games.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

he's real good at animating

if he does all that stuff by himself then lowtax must be riding his hump pretty hard

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Urrrgh! I should have heeded the warning of the thread tag because thats just a gut-wrenching thought!!! Blarghh!!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dandywalken posted:

Urrrgh! I should have heeded the warning of the thread tag because thats just a gut-wrenching thought!!! Blarghh!!!
think think. every single minute of shmorky's life he emits 30 roentgens of horniness radiation per hour. this is the sacrifice you must make when becoming nonsexed

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

pulsing roentgens of horniness radiation??? tumblr didnt warn me about that poo poo at all!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If shmorky posted I imagine itd be a little like ilikedirt except ilikedirt is funny.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I theorize that Shmorky has been slowly transforming into one of his own cartoon creations. Prove me wrong.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Lowtax and Shmorky make a good team for game reviews. It's like the wizened old uncle and his naive nephew playing vidya games.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Tarkus posted:

Lowtax and Shmorky make a good team for game reviews. It's like the wizened old uncle and his naive nephew playing vidya games.

We get it you thought that post was great.

Crotch Turtles
May 1, 2005

by Lowtax
would

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Wont

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Those awful videos with lowtax and stupid voice person are not funny.

This video is not funny either, and its the same drat thing schtick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaeJ60Zazvk

1min:07sec's if you cant wait to puke your own tits up.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 16, 2014

naem
May 29, 2011

Schmorky is good and talented yes

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Shmorky? I have no idea who they are.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

story of goons' lives, ladies and gentlemen

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
Is smorky the one who got his cartoons ripped off by that t shirt guy?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ghost Head posted:

Is smorky the one who got his cartoons ripped off by that t shirt guy?
no you're thinking of Kevin "Fragmaster" Bowen

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
are u serious? theyve definitely at least gotten to second base together...im pretty sure that means theyve made frottery inside of the underpants.

edit: correct

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Aug 16, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I've said it before, and I'll say it again

they're the Martin and Lewis of bad video games for this century

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Tarkus posted:

I actually enjoy the Shmorky-Lowtax thing for their reviews. Kind of like the wizened uncle and his naive nephew playing games.

I see it more as the old crotchety sorcerer and his crazed hobgoblin familiar.

• Locked thread