Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

ReindeerF posted:

He isn't on trial for the UT stuff or the pharma stuff or the cancer stuff or anything else, he's on trial for a political pissing match with a DA's office that's notoriously political as well and the central issue is my corrupt Governor trying to force out of office a corrupt DA. He's leaving office soon as well, so it's not really helping to remove him from power.
Is the DA corrupt? Unless I read the article you posted wrong, I thought that her main crime seems to be refusing to step down after that DUI incident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

ReindeerF posted:

Lots of corrupt people aren't accused of crimes against the law. Go watch the videos and read the transcripts of her asking to have the Sheriff come release her and threatening his deputies with jail time and so on. Yeah, she's corrupt.
I mean, it's possible she's corrupt, but I generally don't see the ramblings of a powerful drunk as evidence of anything.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I dunno, I don't have any skin in the game in the Republican-Democrat thing, so my opinion would be the same?

• Locked thread