Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

you wont beta male enjoyable human being. bet you have no emotions at all.im fine,. got mine. gently caress you. get off my dick - trap-a-holicsk

i texted this girl...

lets hope..my emotions....hahahah married faggots are homoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

good god

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

Gas thread, kill OP.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

it doesnt matter retards

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

killaer posted:

it doesnt matter retards
this is an embarassment

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

i dont care

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

It'll matter when you wake up tomorrow.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

killaer posted:

i dont care

as if you faggots have really rationalized and esceptionalsied and manmaged to achieve your deepest heart wants. you havent. thts why youre here. not inh eaven but in this hellish purgatory we call life

IT DOESNT MATTER THE OTHER THREADS ARE ABOUT BULLSHIT YOU RETARD WHOMCARES

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by XyloJW

i hope you find your true love op

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

killaer posted:

as if you faggots have really rationalized and esceptionalsied and manmaged to achieve your deepest heart wants. you havent. thts why youre here. not inh eaven but in this hellish purgatory we call life

IT DOESNT MATTER THE OTHER THREADS ARE ABOUT BULLSHIT YOU RETARD WHOMCARES

hey man im three olives I have a penthouse. im so popular.

serious post, i would be happy if i got to fukc a dime a week

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

killaer posted:

hey man im three olives I have a penthouse. im so popular.

serious post, i would be happy if i got to fukc a dime a week

WHO GIVES A gently caress RETARD? PSOT MORE DOGE POST

OGE:

WOWIM A TYPICAL GOON?

MAKE NO EFFORT TO MAKE A REAL EMOTIONAL POST FROM THE HEART
SCHIZOPHRENIA

RCAISM

IDIOTISM

gently caress YOU ASSHOLR

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

EVERY GOON HAS SCHIZIPHRENIA INCLUDING THE MODS
EVERY GOON HAS SCHIZIPHRENIA INCLUDING THE MODSEVERY GOON HAS SCHIZIPHRENIA INCLUDING THE MODS
EVERY GOON HAS SCHIZIPHRENIA INCLUDING THE MODSEVERY GOON HAS SCHIZIPHRENIA INCLUDING THE MODS
EVERY GOON HAS SCHIZIPHRENIA INCLUDING THE MODS

PEOPLE ARE IN PSYCH NWARDS FOR THIS poo poo BEING LOCKED UP AND NOBODY CARES BECAUSE YOURE ALL enjoyable human being WORTHLESS

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

epic meltdown. ground floor. microwaves mom. BYOB.

I actually never got the prupsoe of fyad what is that poo poo?

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 9, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

goon meltdown need backup

devin2
Jul 30, 2013

enjoy your permaban

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

killaer posted:

i dont care

holy poo poo

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

devin2 posted:

enjoy your permaban

nice avatar newbie enjoyable human being. talk to me when youve contributed something other than your dribbling poo poo

EPIC LULZ

shut the gently caress up and die get ground into dog food you fuckign poo poo

hope the jew that handled your forceepes during your circumsicion was infected

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 9, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

now settle down killaer
what are your demands

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

killaer posted:

nice avatar newbie enjoyable human being. talk to me when youve contributed something other than your dribbling poo poo

EPIC LULZ

racist moron. meta post. BAN ME WOW IT MATTERS> so insufferable let me eat my sandwich and post :INDIA surprise sex LOL: ina thread and get respected as a human nonshit. great world we live in

gently caress YOU

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

Go to sleep.

Portals
Apr 17, 2012

hmm

someone didn't take their happy pills today

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

Kelfeftaf posted:

Go to sleep.

THanks conformist homo imma smoke a cig smoke you up some good ahahahahaha LOVE YOUR WOMAN BUFFALLLO SOLDIAAHHH rasta im smoking weed but im not

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

basement floor

devin2
Jul 30, 2013

killaer posted:

EPIC LULZ

my penis is actually not mutilated

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

killaer letgs gently caress

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

Lately I have desperately pondered,
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could have done in another way
To make you stay
Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

Portals posted:

hmm

someone didn't take their happy pills today

its funny how you make this a funny joke but its not a joke its a serious statement about the pharmaceutical overprescription of america. I hate you. i loving despise you. your soul-essence is what prevents this world from becoming an actual real place for real people. die. enjoyable human being. go to walmart and eat beef jerky

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012

op sounds like a tryhard

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

Corvus corone posted:

op sounds like a tryhard

you are literally nothing

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQysD6MNseU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

this is op:

in dilmans grove my love did die
i killed so i's make a pie

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 9, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

lonesomedwarf posted:

killaer letgs gently caress

keep a healthydistance dwarf this one is a real live wire

killaer im going to ask you to lay down your keyboard and put your hands down your pants
do not make any sudden movements cup your balls and close eyes. now breathe; breathe

Portals
Apr 17, 2012

killaer posted:

its funny how you make this a funny joke but its not a joke its a serious statement about the pharmaceutical overprescription of america. I hate you. i loving despise you. your soul-essence is what prevents this world from becoming an actual real place for real people. die. enjoyable human being. go to walmart and eat beef jerky

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing Me Spanish Techno

Worst molly rolling ever itt.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO NOT MASTRURVATE

IVE STARTED A DAILY CARDIO ROUTINE

BUT IVE BEEN MASTURBATING FOR SO LONG

ITS HARD TO GET OUT OF A SYSTEM YOU HAVE BEEN INSTITUTIONALIZED INTo

WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU
ABOUTG MY SOUL ESSENCE

I AM THE JACKSON POLLOCK

OF THE SOUL!!!!~~~~~

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
No.

Dely Apple posted:

Worst molly rolling ever itt.

dont ever do molly you dumb fag or surprise sex a girl on it nice great job you rapist AHHAHA HOW DO YOU like that one now you are branded for the rest of your life. no dude. free love. totes. right?>

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

ganbatte, killaer. i hope you find your true love and happiness.

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012

killaer posted:

you are literally nothing

why don't you suck my clit about it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devin2
Jul 30, 2013