Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
good poo poo, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

bluewedge posted:

i love it when a student drops a few hints that he's a fellow /pol/triarch

a fellow traveller

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Heil Hitler!

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

ah yes posting quotes from 4chan as if they're all the same level of serious, quality work gjgj

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

dweeb

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
no homo

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

some homo

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
have you guys heard of some place called /b? There is some hosed up poo poo on it!!

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

/pol/ is easily the worst thing imaginable. Does anyone know how it came to be on the internet, because I refuse to believe that people are simply that horrible/willing to pretend to be horrible?

/new/ was worse since the only news posted was like 'look what those loving niggers did now'

actually /n/ pre-transportation was really lovely too since it was ISM and the mexican guys blogposts.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I can't imagine that ironpill dude as wearing anything except sandals over those black socks.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
requesting that iron pill thing with the ghosts of Seneca and Fredrick Barbarossa going
"Swag is for boys, imperium is for men"
"Nice gains bro"

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Where's that comic with the reasonably redpilled guy growing more and more handsomely aryan and fair-haired as the panels go on while his liberal cultural marxist opponent gets more and more agitated and neanderthal like some sort of reverse :ssj:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

Where's that comic with the reasonably redpilled guy growing more and more handsomely aryan and fair-haired as the panels go on while his liberal cultural marxist opponent gets more and more agitated and neanderthal like some sort of reverse :ssj:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Thank you.

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

why is the idf giving him a tug job

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

why is the idf giving him a tug job

Most moral army in the world

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe

hosed up if true

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011
[ATAVISTIC MORALITY INTENSIFIES]

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

pretty sure this could be a sitcom

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

/pol/ likes to talk about things that never happened.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Majorian posted:

/pol/ likes to talk about things that never happened.
explains why they talk about the holocaust a lot HEY-OOOOO

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
Thank you, I was secretly hoping somebody would take that cue.:hfive:

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

4chan Disclaimer posted:

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Dec 26, 2012

the ben garrison edits are fantastic

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/michael-brown-shooting-kkk-raising-reward-money-hero-115057031.html#8oy5CNU

somewhere a /pol/ster is reading this and getting angry at the fact that he didn't think of this first

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

congrats on finding 4chan op

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I've never gone to 4chan before at all but this stuff is pretty funny.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

BeefThief posted:

I've never gone to 4chan before at all but this stuff is pretty funny.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

:vince:

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

the only people who like the green pill comics are /x/ and the gay nazis in /lgbt/

also 14-88 gas the kikes race war now

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

this is almost as good as freep tears from the d&d thread

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

/pol/ is easily the worst thing imaginable. Does anyone know how it came to be on the internet, because I refuse to believe that people are simply that horrible/willing to pretend to be horrible?

A constant need to out-edge one another went so far past irony it wrapped around to sincerity when the actual racists and fascists started realposting and weren't run out for it.

/pol/ is the average Reddit user's Stormfront.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

/pol/ is easily the worst thing imaginable.

I dunno, man, I still think that one site where people get off to getting and giving HIV is the worst thing I've seen on the net.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Discrimination against light skinned jews isn't anti-semitism, because the only real jews are the Black Hebrew Israelites. Das rite.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

I know. Several years ago moot added a board, /new/, to 4chan. This was supposed to be for news and news discussion in general, but a really weird group of people settled in there that didn't mesh with the rest of the boards and it was quickly redubbed /stormfront/.

So moot deletes this board but not before a really retarded loving group identity coalesces, and when the board is deleted they basically just pollute and poo poo on everywhere else. A couple of years ago he revives it, knowing they need a posting ghetto because they refused to just gently caress off.

It's a ghetto for an element of the website nobody wanted. The kind of nimrods that saw habbo hotel raids and thought everyone was being serious. It's also a poster child for the danger of ironic posting- being associated with people who aren't being ironic at all.

That's too many words about /pol/, but when you realize it's a posting ghetto that leaks too much it maybe makes more sense.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
work really does suck though

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
They have two tinychats
http://tinychat.com/thirdposition
http://tinychat.com/4ch0n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
You are an actual dumb loving oval office if you use or visit 4chan.

Enjoy that, you retarded poo poo-for-brains asstards.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread