Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
it's a good board. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
here's an interesting thing for yall. so i was talking to my military friend tonight who works on satellites and he said they had incontrovertible proof that the malaysian flight was shot down by russian separatists. they had heat maps. they knew the make and model of the missile. and they even saw the movements as they brought the weaponry over the russian border afterwards to dispose of it. he's certain russia began a coverup operation immediately afterwards.

we both concluded that most likely it was shot down as a mistake. the separatists, who were probably poorly trained but had massive hardware, shot down the jet thinking it was a military transport vehicle.

i then RED PILLED his rear end and asked him why the jet was flying over separatist territory. the jet left from the ukraine. the people in charge of the flight direction were ukrainian. most of the flights avoided contentious areas. why was this particular flight directed over a war zone?

he had no answer. there's your /pol/ post for the day

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

AATREK CURES KIDS posted:

that's still what it means

this is just wrong, a happening refers to any significant newsworthy event potentially leading to war and the destruction of the status quo

• Locked thread