Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
gently caress all y'all what didn't play Toobin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If you liked Secret of Mana play Seiken Densetsu 3. It's the sequel and is also very good.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kelfeftaf posted:

I did like that game quite a bit. Action RPGs should have been more of a thing. Much more interesting than tapping buttons mindlessly in random battles.

The Breath of Fire and Lufia games were good second-tier RPGs. I can't think of a particularly bad SNES RPG, but I'm sure there was one.

Secret of the Stars.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

FF VI is godly

Don't play the iOS or android one though, try to play the SNES one or the GBA port

The iOS one is fine and fixes a lot of poo poo problems the other versions had. The iOS version of 5 is the best one easily too

• Locked thread