Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Baracula posted:

mod squad??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
nigga im bout that veggie delight that veggie patty dope as f*ck

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

spicy italian i guess

three grams of salt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'd like a 6in gay

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

im gay

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
subway is a lovely place to eat unless you are a poor swine

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

its sad to eat subway but even sadder to do it in the uk

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice
They have a newer sandwich - Applewood Pulled Pork. That with American Cheese on wheat is awesome.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
plat users eat at motherfuckin subway ahahahaha god drat

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

rezatahs posted:

plat users eat at motherfuckin subway ahahahaha god drat

*eats dry wall*

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The meatball sandwich with no vegetables except black olives and heavy mayonnaise

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Honestly if it wasn't for simple convenience of them being near work I'd never eat there.
Also the idea of eating any of their 'sauced meat' (meatballs, pulled pork/chicken) is actually shiver-inducing.

I really wish they could somehow go back to their 'old' bread, where they cut the wedge out of it to make the sandwich, that at least had some body to it, this stuff they've had the last 10-15 years or whatever isn't even bread. It's like an alien was instructed to make bread after having a human describe what it's like.

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Plus they open early enough that you can pick one up on the way to work.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
6 inch chicken teriyaki, double meat, no cheese, all the vegetables, no sauces, pepper.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

fuckin' lol if you eat a meatball sub if you haven't physically observed them change the sauce bin - that poo poo can slowly rot in its subpar marinara sauce for days if nobody orders 'em.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Excelzior posted:

fuckin' lol if you eat a meatball sub if you haven't physically observed them change the sauce bin - that poo poo can slowly rot in its subpar marinara sauce for days if nobody orders 'em.

but its policy to change them every four hours! :)

wit
Jul 26, 2011
I can't stand subway because they ask an awful lot of questions for people who supposedly know how to make sandwiches.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Only poors use the subway

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Only poors use the subway

And why would you get a sandwich there. You could touch a poor

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

For anyone who loves meatballs, Subway has the sandwich for you. Delicious meatballs served in sandwich form. You can enjoy a Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich and keep your nutrition healthy. These sandwiches are quite tasty and make a wonderful change from the usual burger and fries or even cold subs that you may normally have for lunch or dinner. Eaten in moderation, the Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich can be an addition to any healthy diet plan.
What is a Subway Meatball Marinara Sandwich?

A Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich is a hot sandwich made with Italian-style meatballs. The meatballs have been simmered in a tomato-based marinara sauce, which is made from a Subways secret recipe. The meatballs and sauce are served on fresh baked bread. The six-inch meatball sandwich is the largest of the Subway subs. You can also order a foot-long Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich.
What Kind of Bread is Used with a Subway Meatball Marinara Sandwich?

You can choose from the many types of bread including Italian, wheat, and white, for your Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich. There is also a nine-grain wheat bread available to choose from for your sandwich. Your bread can be toasted if you like the toasted bread for your sandwiches.
Answers' Videos of the Day
play
Can You Add Toppings to a Subway Meatball Marinara Sandwich?

The great thing about Subway is you are able to choose how you want your sandwich. You can choose to add toppings to your Subway meatball sandwich. Choices include tomato, lettuce, pickles, onion, and olives added to your sandwich. You can add cheese including provolone and cheddar cheese.
How Healthy is the Subway Meatball Marinara Sandwich?

There are 480 calories in a six-inch Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich. There are 160 calories that are from fat in the sandwich. The total fat in the sandwich is 18 grams, with 7 grams from saturated fat and 0.5 grams from trans fat. It is high in sodium, with 950 milligrams of sodium in the six-inch sandwich. There are 59 grams of carbohydrates, 21 grams of protein, 30 grams of cholesterol, and 12 grams of sugars in the Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich. Most of the carbohydrates come from the bread while the protein is mainly from the meatballs. Because of the higher sodium, cholesterol, and carbs, you may want to enjoy these sandwiches on special occasions instead of frequently.
Are There Vitamins and Minerals in a Subway Meatball Sandwich?

When you enjoy a Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich, you are getting some of your daily vitamins and minerals. Based on a 2,000-calorie diet the sandwich has 25 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin A. Another important vitamin in the sandwich is vitamin C. The sandwich has 35 percent of your daily requirement of this vitamin. Iron and calcium are also found in the sandwich. For the same 2,000-calorie diet, there is 25 percent of iron and 35 percent of calcium of the recommended daily amount.

It is important to know nutrition information when it comes to fast food and dining out. Calories can add up fast. The levels of sodium, sugar, carbohydrates, and fat can also add up fast when you are dining out. Knowing what is in a Subway Meatball Marinara sandwich helps you adjust your daily calorie intake when you plan to enjoy the delicious sandwich. Keeping the sandwich for a meal treat now and again is a good idea. Enjoying the sandwiches is possible and you can remain healthy as long as you pay attention to your nutritional needs.

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

subway is fuckin disgusting y'all

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Subway sucks, you should eat at Penn Station instead unless you are a west coast pleb in which case you should kill yourself lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Subway sucks, you should eat at Penn Station instead unless you are a west coast pleb in which case you should kill yourself lol
pff call back when you can get a decent chile relleno

Time Trial
Aug 5, 2004

A saucerful of cyanide
My local eatery has a duck confit ruben available only to plat users

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
dont eat at this awful chain, eat at this other, more local (nowhere, alaska) awful chain

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Probably this one

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
Weird, I have plat but I don't have a little grenade next to my username.

DISCRIMINATION

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

tada.wav posted:

Probably this one

:eyepop:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

bonestructure posted:

Weird, I have plat but I don't have a little grenade next to my username.

DISCRIMINATION

nobody does on my screen but then I blocked the css because I liked the old colors more so I figure that's why

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
The nice thing about subway workers is that if you ask the meth head sub maker politely, he'll gladly cum on your 6 incher.

Realtalk though: the last time I went to subway it was 10 years ago. They cut the bread up in a cool way that everyone mentions. I soon discovered the joy of actual delis and life has improved greatly.

Subway is strictly non-plat tier, no questions asked.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Is this a trick question? Why would a platgoon eat at Subway?

We were all non-plat goons once.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
that any plat eats at subway is proof that the plat supremacy is a lie and nothing but classicism propaganda

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Subway always gives me explosive diarrhea. I'm pretty sure everything there just sits out. It's hilarious that their slogan is "eat fresh." I haven't eaten at one in probably 5 years but I doubt anything has changed.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 17, 2014

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Subway always gives me explosive diarrhea. I'm pretty sure everything there just sits out. It's hilarious that their slogan is "eat fresh." I haven't eaten at one in probably 5 years but I doubt anything has changed.
well by telling you to eat fresh they're not necessarily advertising their food

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
ive seen a couple of subways while on the road that had egg salad on whole wheat which was good enough tasting, if you do not live near one of those subways then start buying your hoagies from a guy whos been personally mastering the hoagie craft for a long time

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

brick cow posted:

that any plat eats at subway is proof that the plat supremacy is a lie and nothing but classicism propaganda

tge study of classical civilisation has nothing to do with plat, hth

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i usually get something different every time i go to subway, but the constants on my sandwich are jalapenos and creamy sriracha for spice, and spinach in place of lettuce

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pizza sub probably, I think it's a Secret Menu thing in America

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

had a meatball sub the other day it was pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Hi can I get a 6 inch ham and turkey sub on...whole wheat.

Uhhh, cheddar.

Not toasted thanks.

Lots of lettuce. A bit more. Yeah that's good.

Lots of red onion too please. That is perfect.

None thanks. No sauce at all.

I'll have a few shakes of salt & pepper.

No I don't want to make it a meal. Or a drank either. Just wrap it to go.

Yep, you too.

• Locked thread