Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm literally loving fuming with rage. I just went into Subway to get my normal meal deal of a footlong meatball on Italian bread with peppered cheese toasted with lettuce onion green pepper cucumber and sweet onion sauce and every single person in the queue except for me ordered an 'Italian BMT' and now i feel like I'm missing out on what must be the daddy of subway sandwiches? What is it? Should I order this from now on? Is there a better sandwich? What's your own favourite sandwich/salad/sauce combo? Please don't bother answering if you are not platinum, i do not value your opinion if so re: sandwiches or anything else and you'd just be wasting your time no offence.

The meatball sub is the best, but I can get an 6" spicy italian BMT with everything on it and a drink for £3 so that's what everyone generally gets. I mostly just go Tesco though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread