Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
wyvern here

http://www.angelfire.com/apes2/otherkinawakening/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

quote:

I have a friend who admitted to me he was a dragon, and the first thing I did (being brand-new at the time) was put him in touch with the dragon I knew best, Eyovah. He wanted me to post this memorial.

I did not know him very well, only by his draconic name, Evoyah. I wrote him one email, which he replied to and gave me his ICQ number without even thinking about it. After that I talked to him on ICQ. I never got to know him that well, but when I did talk to him, he seemed like one of the nicest people I have ever known. His website showed me that there was several others like myself, and indeed likely kept me from committing myself for what I believed. As much as I knew him, he never questioned anything once, just took things in stride, trusting I would not try to harm him. I was not made aware of the exact circumstances of his passing, but I do know this world won't, indeed can't, be the same with one such as him not in it, and he will be greatly missed by many, many people, even ones who, like I, did not even know him that well.

-- Tethasandry Omni J'kres

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

A Keg posted:

Not all otherkins are full-blown crazy.

It's actually being considered to be included in the next DSM, but the treatment suggestions are basically "let them be pretend dragons".

Give these people time and they'll grow up. Don't forget:

Gender is a social construct and can be bend/molded/etc, so who is to say that other aspects of a person's self are not also?

Everybody should probably lay off these people, they're mostly harmless.

Respect is important, too.

how long have u been a vampire

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
Lets start with usually easy concepts.
1.Do you believe in Past Lives?
if yes...goto 2.
2.a.Do you believe in the possibility of life on other planets? b.Or other realities?
If yes to 2a or 2b...goto 3.
3.Do you believe in the possibility that a past life of yours could be something other than human, as if from another planet, reality,energy...or aspects of our reality we may not fully accept now?

What is otherkin? Otherkin is being other than human.
A thought, feeling, memory of being something else.

• Locked thread