Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

theyre funny because theyre poor post non plat goon gifs itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Skeleton King posted:

theyll say somethin like 'im not gonna pay anymore to use a gay forum you nerds'

but you already paid 10 dollars to use an internet forum youre already a loving twink nerd

but youre also a poor (lol if you $10-$50 really means anything to you)

Hahaha I know right? Or theyll say hey buddy lend me a dollar for my kids new shoes and I'll gladly pay you back tuesday.

Whatever. Get back in the gutter, punk. Actually you know what? Get a freaking job pal, contribute to society.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

this kind of mentality ultimately lead to the creation of the xbox one (the third xbox)

babypolis posted:

what do you even get with plat besides pms

yeah like i want to receive private messages from u weirdos

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Gonna be funny when the plat icon randomly goes away in like two weeks and never comes back again because lowtax forgets about it.

It's got to the point now that when non plats say something it's like white noise, I'm really starting to get better at tuning it out.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Yes but you're British, so it kind of evens out.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

dontcareaboutname posted:

so who else is a fan of dumpster diveing?
i was just wondering of any particulary memorable meals you were able to share with you squatmates/roaddogs useing this method.
i remember i was stayin at csquat last summer and i went on a vittles run and came back with 2 rotisarry chickens, a whole watermellon, a couple starfucks crumbcakes madddddd pizza(which was hard to cart around in a bag) and, ofcourse, way to much bread plus a ton of fruit and other goodness.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Palpek posted:

non plat trying to own a plat:

also this

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

nomadologique posted:

brit dude making fun of non plat with fake quote can't even spell victual

shutup pleb it was a direct cut and paste from 'squat the planet' forums, probably from the same non plat for all we know or care

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

ethanol posted:

this is all very rude and offensive

I will not be intimidated

alright alright! we'll redress the balance with some platinum goon gifs feel free to mock our devilishly good looks or oversized yachts or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

naem posted:

Do search or archives even work though

I don't even use them and truth be told I have PM's turned off too. I guess some of us are just happy to give a little bit of green for the privilege of being a better person.

• Locked thread