Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
So at the beginning of summer I was getting in shape, being active etc. Now that it's been hot and lovely every day I've done very little except for the occasional swim in the river. What I have done is drink beer and have gained 5 pounds so this thread can go to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Majorian posted:

The bug represents your penis and the spider represents your perception of women.

Um, I'm pretty sure the spider represents my vagina & the bug represents the patriarchy.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Um, I'm pretty sure the spider represents my vagina & the bug represents the patriarchy.

OH! I assumed you were a dude. Yes, given that you're a woman that's precisely what that means.

...and now I find that gif very sexy too.:wink:

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

drank a decent amount last night but not enough to pass out. couldn't sleep when i got back home though on account of sleeping too much last night. its currently 9 am and im listening to levels by avicii

please advise over

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Minorkos posted:

please advise over

Rodger that good buddy, kill you're famil. Over and out.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Minorkos posted:

drank a decent amount last night but not enough to pass out. couldn't sleep when i got back home though on account of sleeping too much last night. its currently 9 am and im listening to levels by avicii

please advise over

I guess that'll teach you not to drink so little next time.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
i'm beginning to suspect that the majority of you folks are amateur drunks...i don't fault anyone for that, as it takes decades of dedication, determination, consistently-faulty logic and a great deal of good old-fashioned sticktoitiveness to truly achieve a professional level of alcoholism...the ridiculous state i have the rotten luck to be living in still had blue laws on the books until a couple years ago, so sundays could be rough...thankfully our drunken tax-hungry legislature put a stop to that silliness...still, though, if you haven't drank sterno or that impossibly salty cooking wine to stop the shakes on a sunday morning you need to put in more effort...also i want to be excoriated by trixie hardcore, that's normally the sole reason i post...be kind enough to grant the last wish of a dying man trixie, wouldja?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Woah! Where has this thread been my whole life? Just cracked my second beer this morning, taking the dog for a walk, browsing the forums. Cheers to Monday!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

utterlycorrupt posted:

i'm beginning to suspect that the majority of you folks are amateur drunks...i don't fault anyone for that, as it takes decades of dedication, determination, consistently-faulty logic and a great deal of good old-fashioned sticktoitiveness to truly achieve a professional level of alcoholism...the ridiculous state i have the rotten luck to be living in still had blue laws on the books until a couple years ago, so sundays could be rough...thankfully our drunken tax-hungry legislature put a stop to that silliness...still, though, if you haven't drank sterno or that impossibly salty cooking wine to stop the shakes on a sunday morning you need to put in more effort...also i want to be excoriated by trixie hardcore, that's normally the sole reason i post...be kind enough to grant the last wish of a dying man trixie, wouldja?

The only reason I bothered to read this shitpost was because it had my name in it so I guess you now know what you need to do for however many pathetic years you have left before cirrhosis catches up if you want anyone to pay attention to you is to namedrop actual cool people in hope they will notice you for a split second before forgetting you exist again.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
wow ur making a thread about day-drinking, a non-plat specialty, and you expect us to stay quiet? you pauper children don't even know what it means to be on your second bottle of gin by 12PM.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It clearly says non-plats are allowed, you are drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The only reason I bothered to read this shitpost was because it had my name in it so I guess you now know what you need to do for however many pathetic years you have left before cirrhosis catches up if you want anyone to pay attention to you is to namedrop actual cool people in hope they will notice you for a split second before forgetting you exist again.

ahhh, there IS balm in gilead...i am in your debt...

• Locked thread