Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
i think rick perry is a corrupt whore of a governor but that dumb broad was 3 times over the limit and is supposed to prosecute dui offenders. pretty difficult to do when you are a drunken fatmidgt with a persecution complex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

Kombotron posted:

whore broad

name change?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Kombotron posted:

i think rick perry is a corrupt whore of a governor but that dumb broad was 3 times over the limit and is supposed to prosecute dui offenders. pretty difficult to do when you are a drunken fatmidgt with a persecution complex.

no one in texas except madd members actually thinks drunk driving is wrong at the best its concern trolling.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
rick perry should be thrown in prison for decades he wont be tho

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Can we continue to systematically smash the chances of every hopeful GOP candidate tia

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bull Runner posted:

I'm a liberal, and confag is one of the stupidest words I've heard. Almost as dumb as whatever comes out of conservative mouths.

worse than rethuglican?

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Nathilus posted:

no one in texas except madd members actually thinks drunk driving is wrong at the best its concern trolling.

thats actually true

but you will agree that she is ugly and fat

he is hansome and has a good smile

checkmate

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

sexy mouse posted:

name change?

thinking about it

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hwbrgdtse posted:

worse than rethuglican?

yeah because rethuglican is good

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
refuckerlerican

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Frackie Robinson posted:

I'm not a huge Perry fan, but this sounds like a pretty minor thing. Still looking forward to Abbot taking over though.

gently caress Wendy Davis in her lying rear end. Rick's shady but at least he can get his resume straight.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

heh :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I will listen to Oh Sherrie at least three times in his honor.

• Locked thread