Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Nice first run for Lacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I think the Packers offense is going to be top 3 (if healthy) this year. Lacy was a beast last year even when teams could ignore the pass. Can't do that with Rodgers at the helm.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Rodgers makes everything look so easy.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

bostick nooooo
I didn't see him get injured. What happened?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
This Lacy interview is ridiculous. The interviewer hasn't heard of Family Guy?

• Locked thread