Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Leon Einstein posted:

I think the Packers offense is going to be top 3 (if healthy) this year. Lacy was a beast last year even when teams could ignore the pass. Can't do that with Rodgers at the helm.

With Rodgers actually playing games maybe Lacy can break runs longer than 4 yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I admit it I'm still amused that people thought Lacy was bad because he had a "pedestrian" YPC without taking in account that he almost never broke any long runs and that ~4 to 5 YPC was very accurate to what you could expect out of him on any given run

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Boy our secondary coverage seems pretty loose

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Lessail posted:

going for it?????

It's pretty much the perfect point on the field to go for it and I hope more coaches grow the balls to start going for it on 4th down more frequently

Big Beef City posted:

who the gently caress said that?

people arguing Lacy shouldn't have gotten OROTY it's been over half a year idk

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Lessail posted:

the defensive line seems to be doing well

Between how deep our secondary is looking with Hayward back and Hyde/HaHa joining our safeties, and the DL looking much better, I have high hopes for the Packers defense this year that will immediately be torn asunder much like an ACL

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Lessail posted:

i mean we don't face the 49ers during the regular season so that's good!!

Bears, Falcons, Lions, Saints, Eagles... plenty of tough offenses this season.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
It just struck me that I actually had the thought "The Chicago Bears have a pretty tough offense" what is this world we live in?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Awwwww fuckin classic

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Bakhtiari's helmet is really razzing me

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
It's good to have you back, Reliable Mason Crosby.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Well geez.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
How do you stop Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers?

Someone talk me down before I get excited for the Packers defense.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Eugh

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU