Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

Samopsa posted:

After cyan I'm doing a small aside and then I'm finishing off the game with the final puzzle.

I really hope this is what I think it is.

also yeah, what was up with that? Considering it looks important I'm willing to bet we will find out later though.

So, cool thing about the beatmap puzzles? they sometimes have more then one solution. It pretty much boils down to whatever works.

Zoig fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Aug 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Just gotta say, I've only watched the first video, but this is a sweet LP. Sadly the fist video will probably be the only one I watch for a while cause drat, now I gotta get this game. :v:

It looks amazing. Thanks for making me aware of it.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It does seem like you might have been intended to start with the bass? I mean, the cyan monoliths are kind of obvious and there's even one right behind a reactor bridge.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Did this die? That would be a real shame :(

• Locked thread