Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

Carbon dioxide posted:

Yes, the game does look nice.

But half the time (probably more), I have no clue what your thought processes are. The puzzles look really very difficult and as far as I can see you're just moving or clicking some random poo poo and all of a sudden the puzzle is solved.

Maybe it feels different if you play it yourself, I don't know.

I'm not sure how he's navigating, but the puzzles themselves, at least in terms of "what is even going on" are fairly straight forward by the time the second round comes up. First is that there's apparently a navigating vs. puzzle-solving view. Puzzle-view only does stuff when you're at certain places or looking at certain things. Look at the temples again, the platforms that he's standing on are color-coded to the block that you can move when you're in puzzle-view. So the process is to get to the appropriate platforms in the right order to let you move the blocks into the right place. The magenta bridges let you get to different platforms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread